When did there service get better?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My dad ordered 3 things on Sunday, and they all arrived today, Exact Saw, Wall rider cars, and a Paul Brodel cook book.

Last week we had the Halogen Cooker, 2 days after odering.

We find there delivery much more perferable than QVC, who in 18 months, have only ordered one item.

But in the past i have reas on here, people slating Ideal World, there Customer Service and so on, have they just recently improved.

There prices seem flexible than Q's.

I must admit they dont have such a selection, but what they do offer is good

I've also seen the posts criticising IW service, but my personal experience has been good. I've only bought a handful of things from them, but I've received all of them within two or three days.

Only ever had good service so far. Only contact is through the Internet though-I wouldn't ring them. Last year I had an order for Christmas delivered at 6 in the evening on the Saturday before Christmas.

I like IW - their on screen presence is more enjoyable to watch and their overall service is very good. Things happen much more quickly than with QVC and they have some decent offers and discounts to make buying more attractive. The best thing though, IMO, is the option to add the Collect+ return service for £1.49. I ordered up a couple of pairs of the recent Flex and Soft boots as I wasn't sure about the sizing and knew at least one pair would be going back for sure. The equivalent cost via the post office would have been around £10! And capped P&P to send them in the first place! It was all so quick and easy - all turned around within a day. With QVC, I would have spent around £20 to achieve the same and I don't think they would even have been delivered by now. I know I'll get my refund from IW within a sensible time period too.

I think it was a few months ago they started saying that delivery was 3-5 days. Ive always had good service from Ideal world and deliveries are always much faster than Qvc.

I don't order much from IW, but whenever I have done it has arrived very quickly. The only time I returned something the money was returned to my bank account quicker than with some other channels. I've never rung their call centre as I always order online, so I can't comment on how good or bad they are.

I remember once when my father ordered something, he ordered over the net, and the connection went a bit dodgy, within a couple of minutes, they actually phoned us, and asked did he want help.

The 3 parcels that came today, all come with a load of junk leaflets, one offering a steamer for £10, and the others were online bingo

I am another happy shopper and a convert to IW from QVC. I have ordered several things lately and each time the fast delivery has been amazing. On Friday night I ordered something on line and expected it to come Wed/Thurs earliest, it has just been delivered! Fantastic and cheaper postage too.

Latest posts

Back