I use THIS ONLY....oh and this :P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just thought we might all like to correlate our stories of the presenters saying they use 2 opposing items, would be funny to keep track of their faux pas and remind them we are watching and listening...

1) Dennice, said one show she was using no foundation for 2 months at least, then on the next M Asam show a couple of weeks later said she had been using ONLY their foundation for at least 2 months.

2) Ellis, said she uses 2 different brands of mineral makeup and had bought both for her daughter on seperate shows, then goes on about arianne Poole and how she did the same and only uses that range.

3) Howard, said he has noticed how much water he saves since using the Karcher to wash his car, then next show with Spray and Shine says he has used this for ages and loves the results he gets on his car.

4) All of them, when selling Easi Yo never mentioned the fact that it leaves powder and doesn't dissolve properly, yet today Parker was saying just that and that now Simply Yoghurt doesn't do it.

I'm sure you all have better ones than me.

Yes the flyflot things, they all say how they live in them, yea sure :54:

They all say how comfortable slinky is, but you never see them in it outside of the slinky shows

Another Loen and Andy classic.

When they want to sell you something for us little women, it's:
"oh Andy as a man will buy the proper tool for the job, he needed some sandpaper the other day and bought a £xx sander instead"
making us think we should do the same as we deserve as good as the men.

Then when Andy is trying to flog us something which seems a bit expensive its:
" I can talk myself out of buying anything you know, I will always give myself an excuse to buy the least expensive of everything to save a few quid"

Grrrrr :(

Latest posts

Back