Mike Mason and his Buddas oh the Irony

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinshed

Registered Shopper
Oh the irony, Mike spouting rubbish about his 3 budda's see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil. How can he keep a straight face.

Anyways I thought that the idols were Monkeys not Buddas.

Mason is like one of those bores that is a pub landlords nightmare, he'd clear any bar of all punters.

I suspect he's his mother in law's nightmare too!

Ha Ha. He's such a bore, I love it when he lectures on how important appearance is and boasts about his £XXX suits and £XX after shave.

Unfortunately no suit or fragrance can compensate for other things though, end of!

Ha Ha. He's such a bore, I love it when he lectures on how important appearance is and boasts about his £XXX suits and £XX after shave.

Unfortunately no suit or fragrance can compensate for other things though, end of!

I think you are wrong on Mike , he is the complete package. Infact, I heard a rumour he is going to start offering life coaching courses but I can't confirm that.

I think you are wrong on Mike , he is the complete package. Infact, I heard a rumour he is going to start offering life coaching courses but I can't confirm that.

Ha Ha, I hope he continues with his 'Live The Mason Way' mantra, it's hilarious!

Can you imagine the conversations when he was hooked up with Brash? I'm guessing they would have been kind of one way.

Brash 'me me me me me'
Mason 'Oy, Brash, NO! me me me me me me MEEEEEEEEEE!

At least they could cadge ciggies off each other, oh the romance:mysmilie_14:

The other day he was saying how he would talk/shout at a tree and it would help him, he then suggested that buying the golden colored angel he was selling... and to do the same may help people that need to get things off their chests or need somebody/something to listen to them.
I had to wipe my eyes & double check it wasn't Peter Simon stood there with his worry angels.

The other day he was saying how he would talk/shout at a tree and it would help him, he then suggested that buying the golden colored angel he was selling... and to do the same may help people that need to get things off their chests or need somebody/something to listen to them.
I had to wipe my eyes & double check it wasn't Peter Simon stood there with his worry angels.

He might be right though Mr M.

I vividly recall a long time ago having a very deep and meaningful conversation with a glass object, in fact at one point I think I was shouting at it. Mind you, it was full of Guinness.

The other 11 empty glasses had been too.

Latest posts

Back