What Newspaper/Publication Do The Presenters Read?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I was wondering what the presenters read on a daily basis, I have a few thoughts but what does everyone else think?

Justin Hazell - Vogue
Mike Mason - Any with colourful illustrations
Caroline Lyndsay - Daily Mail and the Women's Institute Magazine
Lisa Brash - The Artist

I did have some ideas for Peter Simon but I don't think i'll post my thoughts.

Steve Macdonald - The Mirror
Guy Kean- Pink Pages
James Russell-Nottingham Evening Post
Mike Mason- The Sun

Mike Mason - The Sun and the Sport

Caroline Lyndsay - Woman's weekly/Damart catalogue

Guy Keane - The Stage

Dirty Peter - Dirty magazines

Peter Simon - Ariel (BBC Staff Magazine). It's the closest he'll get to the Corporation ever again.

Angela Noghani - Tennishead Magazine

Peter Simon & Mike Mason seem to read whatever paper says it's going to the "the worse winter ever on record..."(so make sure you buy this tatty throw/snow scraper etc).

don't be ridiculous, Mike Mason can't read so the question is academic as far as he's concerned! :mysmilie_510:

Well that's unfair deedee, I understand that Mike has been mostly reading pre-school books with his little boy but unfortunately he has now surpassed his Daddy at the three R's so it's back to stargazing with his telescope for Gollum.

Sadly he's yet to even find the moon, probably because he expects a man to be sat atop it. Either that or he's looking for a big lump of green cheese.

He's no Patrick Moore.

Well that's unfair deedee, I understand that Mike has been mostly reading pre-school books with his little boy but unfortunately he has now surpassed his Daddy at the three R's so it's back to stargazing with his telescope for Gollum.

Sadly he's yet to even find the moon, probably because he expects a man to be sat atop it. Either that or he's looking for a big lump of green cheese.

He's no Patrick Moore.

I don't think I was being harsh at all Wirral, Mike may be able to manage picture books but the written word is clearly beyond him (actually, on reflection, the spoken word is usually beyond him as well!)
I appreciate that his son has overtaken him in literacy and it doesn't surprise me at all.
However, for balance, let's look at the skills he has........he's an electrician, a singer, a businessman, entertainer and he knows great sound so easy tiger, there's no need to jump to his defence because he could turn his hand to anything (unless it involves reading an writing!!)

I don't think I was being harsh at all Wirral, Mike may be able to manage picture books but the written word is clearly beyond him.
I appreciate that his son has overtaken him in literacy and it doesn't surprise me at all.
However, for balance, let's look at the skills he has........he's an electrician, a singer, a businessman, entertainer and he know great sound so easy tiger, there's no need to jump to his defence because he could turn his hand to anything (unless it involves reading an writing!!)

Can I respectfully add Bon Viveur & Raconteur to his extensive list of personal attributes?

And Zen Life Coach?

I was going to suggest newspapers that people on here would read but alas I can't find a single publication dedicated to those who find happiness by being mean to others. I thought there might be a 'bully monthly' or 'nasty troll express' but weirdly there ain't. I guess that's why you've congregated here lol. They do say misery always seeks company lol

I think Debbie Greenwood could do worse than read Jobs & Careers Magazine, before it's too late :mysmilie_19:

And perhaps their finance people should read Accountancy Live, in future it might help them get their returns submitted quicker.

I think Debbie Greenwood could do worse than read Jobs & Careers Magazine, before it's too late :mysmilie_19:

She should so be at QVC .. Oh .. HAng on.. Didn't they sack her? .. I think she should thank bid for giving her a chance :)

I wonder if there are any magazines centred around obscure fragrances originating from the UAE?

Perfume Peter is sure to subscribe.

And perhaps their finance people should read Accountancy Live, in future it might help them get their returns submitted quicker.

as ever Wirral you make a valid point, I think Debbie will realise the error of her ways, she's too classy for Situp

and of course you may add to mike's CV, I'd be absolutely delighted to have his talents showcased on here!

as ever Wirral you make a valid point, I think Debbie will realise the error of her ways, she's too classy for Situp

and of course you may add to mike's CV, I'd be absolutely delighted to have his talents showcased on here!

I don't think a CV would suffice for Michael's skill set deedee, there's more information than on the Bayeux Tapestry.

Not classy enough for QVC though eh? And I'm guessing. Not classy enough for IW (no doubt her first port of call) soooooooo erm . Where else can a former bbc presenter in her 50's. Earn a wage? .. Panto? .. Lol. Give you lot a month . No matter how calm she is or how quietly she talks you will hammer her. There ain't room Here for two Andy hidgesons lol.

I don't think a CV would suffice for Michael's skill set deedee, there's more information than on the Bayeux Tapestry.

hmmm, now that's a thought, maybe Mike could communicate his CV etc. by drawing it in cartoon form - a sort of urban version of the Bayueux Tapestry!

did you just see his impression of a cockney roofer whilst selling the weather out stuff?
it was absolutely hilarious, a real geezer (no acting required!!)

Latest posts

Back