who is he?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fred12

Registered Shopper
Who is the bloke on now? Never seen him before. Looks well dodgy. He's selling a hammer/axe for a penny. Scary!

Who is the bloke on now? Never seen him before. Looks well dodgy. He's selling a hammer/axe for a penny. Scary!

If you're talking about Price-Drop I believe his name is Chris, he used to be on Bid Plus and occasionally does shifts on Price Drop. I think he looks like a younger Terry Wogan :mysmilie_13:

But if you're talking about Bid it is the infamous Mike Mason and I agree that his Axe sales are somewhat disturbing, in fact everything about him is quite disturbing least of all his incredibly tall tales.

If you're talking about Price-Drop I believe his name is Chris, he used to be on Bid Plus and occasionally does shifts on Price Drop. I think he looks like a younger Terry Wogan :mysmilie_13:

But if you're talking about Bid it is the infamous Mike Mason and I agree that his Axe sales are somewhat disturbing, in fact everything about him is quite disturbing least of all his incredibly tall tales.

Blooody hell, never seen Bid or Price-Drop try and hork an axe before.
God only knows what kind of sales tactics Mr Mason uses for that. Hopefully the same people buying those worry angels aren't buying the axe...

We're well acquainted with the infamous ex electrician Mr Mason. It must have been Chris whoever.

We're well acquainted with the infamous ex electrician Mr Mason. It must have been Chris whoever.

He's just their usual type of bs'ing loudmouth, par for the course with Sit-Up really.

I would guess you'll get to see more of him over the holidays when their A-List stars take time off.

So it wasn't caroline lyndsay?

No but very much of the same ilk.

I reckon Sit-Up have a booth that the presenters spend a few hours in before they go on air, it turns them into bullshitting gobs on legs.

Latest posts

Back