Sit-Up is Ocean Tree Trading, wat?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Just watching the Boom! cleaner thingy with Golum. Isn't it a bit weird how they don't mention that Sit-Up own OceanTree Trading, the only other place you can buy this. Just trying to find out who makes it, cos there's something not right in my opinion, the way the grease and stuff wouldn't go into the carpet, looked a lot like the carpet was coated or something. Its enzymes apparently which dissolve everything, from cream to grease, just would love to know what this is made of. perhaps Im just too paranoid for my own good....... answers on a postcard.

Just watching the Boom! cleaner thingy with Golum. Isn't it a bit weird how they don't mention that Sit-Up own OceanTree Trading, the only other place you can buy this. Just trying to find out who makes it, cos there's something not right in my opinion, the way the grease and stuff wouldn't go into the carpet, looked a lot like the carpet was coated or something. Its enzymes apparently which dissolve everything, from cream to grease, just would love to know what this is made of. perhaps Im just too paranoid for my own good....... answers on a postcard.

I'm sure it's absolutely incredible and amazing and fantastic and brilliant.

You would have thought Procter & Gamble or Unilever would have come up with something similar, their sparsely staffed research departments should hang their heads in shame.

Latest posts

Back