Returns Policy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
I am becoming increasingly confused with their returns policy.

Russell is selling a Magnitone Pulsar face massager. As usual he is making much of the extended returns policy and went so far as to say 'our returns policy has changed it runs all the way through to the end of January next year now. I would urge you to get this home now AND TRY IT'

So, is he saying even though it's been used you would get your money back? It's not as if you are returning it in a re-saleable condition if you've tried it. How could they resell an item that has taken all the dead skin cells off someone's face!

Depends on the item, I suppose.

Returned stock doesn't always get resold for most retailers. I would assume (at least, I would most certainly hope) that returned units, working or otherwise, would be gutted by the manufacturer and the internals used for other units, as opposed to being resold, with free skin cells.

Depends on the item, I suppose.

Returned stock doesn't always get resold for most retailers. I would assume (at least, I would most certainly hope) that returned units, working or otherwise, would be gutted by the manufacturer and the internals used for other units, as opposed to being resold, with free skin cells.

It's not very clear, I know they definitely don't accept returns of fragrance or beauty items that have been tried (which is fair enough) unless there is a manufacturing fault.

I assumed this product used interchangable heads?

Indeed Mr T but I presume they would have to throw the used ones away, I just don't know what classes as an unused and re-sellable product.

Their policy is 'with the exception of faulty products we cannot accept the return of items that have been opened and used'.

He said 'get this home now, and try it'. He always says it, he makes a point of saying something like 'we aren't a channel who won't let you return something without trying it out'

Very confusing.

Indeed Mr T but I presume they would have to throw the used ones away, I just don't know what classes as an unused and re-sellable product.

Their policy is 'with the exception of faulty products we cannot accept the return of items that have been opened and used'.

He said 'get this home now, and try it'. He always says it, he makes a point of saying something like 'we aren't a channel who won't let you return something without trying it out'

Very confusing.

on this one i'd give him the benefit of the doubt purely as the product has interchangable features.

Like you, i assumed the burdon would be on the company except with used fragrance.

Latest posts

Back