James Russell- Complete Incompetent Buffoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Russell has just being going on about the Sat Nav he was selling. He said 'this is by Garmin, this is the Navman by Garmin and Garmin are the biggest SatNav provider in the world, they make Sat Nav for the military'.

Garmin has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with NavMan, they are an entirely different company. He shouldn't be allowed anywhere near technology items, he clearly hasn't got a clue.

But he did eventually, and very briefly, correct himself after clearly being told in his earpiece by a producer.

Sally jaxx must have arrived and intimidated him with her aura

That could have been it!

Seriously though he really is bad with tech. If he spent a bit more time researching the products rather than perhaps penning all his superfluous spiel he might do a better job.

That could have been it!

Seriously though he really is bad with tech. If he spent a bit more time researching the products rather than perhaps penning all his superfluous spiel he might do a better job.

I think he is quite unique in that he is better at shilling feminine products

I think he is quite unique in that he is better at shilling feminine products

I think it's that James Russell can only manage simple things like rings and bracelets, technology is a bit beyond him, a bit too complex!

I think it's that James Russell can only manage simple things like rings and bracelets, technology is a bit beyond him, a bit too complex!

It has crossed my mind that he perhaps isn't too bright.

(Not) nice but dim. However, he does possess beautiful French and Italian pronunciation skills :mysmilie_59:

JeeeeAhhhhhNeeee RRRRReeeeCheeeee

It has crossed my mind that he perhaps isn't too bright.

(Not) nice but dim. However, he does possess beautiful French and Italian pronunciation skills :mysmilie_59:

JeeeeAhhhhhNeeee RRRRReeeeCheeeee

yeah, nice but dim!!! (actually, not that nice IMO!)
maybe he's there as housewives choice for his clean cut, smart good looks??!!
in other words I think he's quite pretty to look at but he's thick as a brick! :mysmilie_17:

yeah, nice but dim!!! (actually, not that nice IMO!)
maybe he's there as housewives choice for his clean cut, smart good looks??!!
in other words I think he's quite pretty to look at but he's thick as a brick! :mysmilie_17:

I truly believe that everyone has at least one good quality but at this moment in time I'm struggling to come up with one for James Russell.

I know. He's only on 4 days a week.:mysmilie_59:

He's stlil on how dreadful , in fact yolisa could do a better at presenting than this bloke.

Poor James, he really does his best..... What cracks me up is when he wears a full dinner suit for special evenings .... Selling something that's running out and you should `just grab it` as in 30,000 years it will be worth a fortune!:mysmilie_17:

Saw a watch by that master horologist Philippe Mercier today on sale at a Next outlet store for 7.99. Those poor craftsmen that make those watches by hand must be earning about 50p an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a watch by that master horologist Philippe Mercier today on sale at a Next outlet store for 7.99. Those poor craftsmen that make those watches by hand must be earning about 50p an hour.

Next must really be going down the pan selling Fileep Murrrrseeyay.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back