Almost Too Bizarre For Words

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Dirty Peter and Elisa are talking about the price of dresses (they have one for £11.99) and Elisa asked him 'I was going to say when did you last pay £11.99 for a dress' and she started laughing but Peter answered, seriously 'If I looked at my credit card I wouldn't see £11.99 on my credit card, well you know what SHE'S LIKE, SHE'D pay that for a pair of socks' to which Elisa said 'true'.

What is their game?

Dirty Peter and Elisa are talking about the price of dresses (they have one for £11.99) and Elisa asked him 'I was going to say when did you last pay £11.99 for a dress' and she started laughing but Peter answered, seriously 'If I looked at my credit card I wouldn't see £11.99 on my credit card, well you know what SHE'S LIKE, SHE'D pay that for a pair of socks' to which Elisa said 'true'.

What is their game?

Yes I heard that

A couple of weeks ago I heard Elisa ask Pete whether a friend would be visiting him at Christmas, to which Pete replied "Oh no; of course you know what happened last year don't you? He brought the family with him. Never again".
I always wonder how much is real and how much is fantasy with those two.

A couple of weeks ago I heard Elisa ask Pete whether a friend would be visiting him at Christmas, to which Pete replied "Oh no; of course you know what happened last year don't you? He brought the family with him. Never again".
I always wonder how much is real and how much is fantasy with those two.

There's a reason they do it but i'm blown if I know. I can only assume it's about image.

Personally I find it more than odd, then again with a few honourable exceptions they are the oddest lot on Shopping TV. This sizing is weird too, she persists in saying she is 12-14 which is utterly ludicrous, nobody would care if it's just a bit of self flattery but then she says Jenny Topp is a 14-16 (she has done today, like she always does).

I can only assume there's a marketing reason for it because otherwise it's just plain bizarre!

Lol elisa may be a 12.... In 2001.

Ha Ha.

It isn't even so much what size she is (who cares?) it's that she says Jenny and Annie are supposedly a size up.

Elisa is meant to be the same size as Liana, it's a bit daft isn't it? There's a method to their madness though, there always is.

Those two shifted an absolute shed load of merchandise today.

As Peter would say himself, maybe he's acting a bit like a power c*nt?

Sorry, any excuse to reference that, and I must :grin:

Ha Ha.

It isn't even so much what size she is (who cares?) it's that she says Jenny and Annie are supposedly a size up.

Elisa is meant to be the same size as Liana, it's a bit daft isn't it? There's a method to their madness though, there always is.

Those two shifted an absolute shed load of merchandise today.

oh indeed, but to suggest she is smaller than the others is plain ludicrous

oh indeed, but to suggest she is smaller than the others is plain ludicrous

I don't think any of us has the slightest hope of working out the thinking behind the tactics of Elisa and Dirty Peter's show.

Sigmund Freud would have struggled.

I don't think any of us has the slightest hope of working out the thinking behind the tactics of Elisa and Dirty Peter's show.

Sigmund Freud would have struggled.

my initial thought when i was her in those leopard pjs was that she was going to do her shift dressed as a 90's hooker... until i realised that women on bid don't own their own clothes as they only ever wear upcomming items

my initial thought when i was her in those leopard pjs was that she was going to do her shift dressed as a 90's hooker... until i realised that women on bid don't own their own clothes as they only ever wear upcomming items

He He:mysmilie_59:

I remember what she said about the PJ's now. They were a leopard print but in black and white rather than the usual beige/brown. She said that the beige/brown is (I paraphrase) 'a bit Bet Lynch but this colour is more classy and tasteful' to which Dirty Pierre thoroughly agreed.

I wonder if that train of thought will continue when she has her next normal leopard print leggings or tunic?

He He:mysmilie_59:

I remember what she said about the PJ's now. They were a leopard print but in black and white rather than the usual beige/brown. She said that the beige/brown is (I paraphrase) 'a bit Bet Lynch but this colour is more classy and tasteful' to which Dirty Pierre thoroughly agreed.

I wonder if that train of thought will continue when she has her next normal leopard print leggings or tunic?

they must be coining in the bonuses

This is a bit bizarre but it had me laughing out loud
Peter Sherlock and Mark Ryes (queens of Bid!) selling and discussing a Lalique fragrance - Peter was saying he doesn't want to smell just clean, he wants to smell sensual and masculine
He gave a self deprecating laugh at that then Mark said 'I've never doubted your masculinity'
OK so is that pure irony or is that the pot calling the kettle black??

This is a bit bizarre but it had me laughing out loud
Peter Sherlock and Mark Ryes (queens of Bid!) selling and discussing a Lalique fragrance - Peter was saying he doesn't want to smell just clean, he wants to smell sensual and masculine
He gave a self deprecating laugh at that then Mark said 'I've never doubted your masculinity'
OK so is that pure irony or is that the pot calling the kettle black??

Ryes also said he likes Brighton but that's another story, Sherlock looked a bit bemused.

Unfortunately Mark cannot handle rapport, he's absolutely hopeless. He always manages to say something that sounds completely wrong, he's much better left to sell alone.

He just said 'I was going to say there's a little bit of Peter in everyone but I thought i'd probably better not say that' and smirked. Well Mark, you did say that and not only that you highlighted it.

What an odd little man.

Ryes also said he likes Brighton but that's another story, Sherlock looked a bit bemused.

Unfortunately Mark cannot handle rapport, he's absolutely hopeless. He always manages to say something that sounds completely wrong, he's much better left to sell alone.

He just said 'I was going to say there's a little bit of Peter in everyone but I thought i'd probably better not say that' and smirked. Well Mark, you did say that and not only that you highlighted it.

What an odd little man.

a very strange little man indeed
I think you're right, he doesn't do rapport, not even with the assistants really
coming from someone like Mark Ryes it just struck me as such a comical thing to say to someone like Peter Sherlock given they're both on the same side of the fence!

a very strange little man indeed
I think you're right, he doesn't do rapport, not even with the assistants really
coming from someone like Mark Ryes it just struck me as such a comical thing to say to someone like Peter Sherlock given they're both on the same side of the fence!

He just seems completely uneasy when he has to talk to anyone and often says something inappropriate, maybe he's nervous? Did you see the video of him one Valentines Day? He thought his Mic was switched off when they went to a promo video and he absolutely flipped on the Producers because he was fed up selling romantic products, he yelled that not everyone has a partner. Talk about chippy!

He does seem a very awkward, prickly little character.

He just seems completely uneasy when he has to talk to anyone and often says something completely inappropriate, maybe he's nervous? Did you see the video of him one Valentines Day? He thought his Mic was switched off when they went to a promo video and he absolutely flipped on the Producers because he was fed up selling romantic products, he yelled that not everyone has a partner. Talk about chippy!

He does seem a very awkward, prickly little character.

ooh no, I missed that on valentine's day! priceless!
aww perhaps he's been dumped bless him and he was finding all the romance too traumatic so he had a little tanty!!

ooh no, I missed that on valentine's day! priceless!
aww perhaps he's been dumped bless him and he was finding all the romance too traumatic so he had a little tanty!!

I bet the assistants dread being on his shift!

I'm sure he's a nice enough guy but for me he seems much better left to his own devices.

PS used to say that Melissa (god bless her cotton socks) was a true size 16!!

B$ Simon, I'd say between 12 - 14. No wonder she no longer models for them! I'd be outraged if I were Melissa... :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back