Lisa Brash
Natalie Cleverley
Andy Hodgson
Steve MacDonald
Far Mani
Elisa Portelli
Mark Ryes
Peter Sherlock

Rt Honorable Lord Sir Guy Keane the 1st of Acton, gets runner up prize for me.

With your friend and mine -The Twittering 'No Cash for Questions', cheeky chapie kettle seller from Burnley, Andy Hodgson, getting my 2013 Xmas vote.

Time flies like an arrow , Fruit flys like bananas...

... And the best supporting role goes to... 'Wiggy' - currently resting between gigs in an Acton staff locker while his owner is on a Far East trip..

You decide

Best Presenter

Simon Davies
Adam Heppenstall
Sally Jaxx
Guy Kean
Caroline Lyndsay
Mark Ryes
Mark Stewart
Peter Simon
Mike Mason
Lisa Brash
Natalie Cleverley
Andy Hodgson
Steve MacDonald
Far Mani
Elisa Portelli
Mark Ryes
Peter Sherlock

Chef Birkett so completely bland and forgettable that he doesn't even make the list!

Out of those and from what I've seen this year I'd say Stevie Mac followed by his Pocketsizedness. I think Eilidh is also very good and has improved an awful lot since she joined, and if Debbie Greenwood sticks around I'd probably vote for her next year.

Chef Birkett so completely bland and forgettable that he doesn't even make the list!

Out of those and from what I've seen this year I'd say Stevie Mac followed by his Pocketsizedness. I think Eilidh is also very good and has improved an awful lot since she joined, and if Debbie Greenwood sticks around I'd probably vote for her next year.

Ah yes, Birkett.

I honestly hadn't noticed he wasn't even in the running ha ha. At least ee-fin loves him :mysmilie_19:

Debbie Greenwood used to be my favourite presenter on QVC and she's good on here- Just makes me giggle a bit when I hear her saying things like....Well in the daytime, I'd be thinking of spritzing on some Le Jardin, but when the evening comes out it'll be sexy shoo all the way - Sure it would Deb? What a come down - However, you're doing a good job there girl!

Debbie Greenwood used to be my favourite presenter on QVC and she's good on here- Just makes me giggle a bit when I hear her saying things like....Well in the daytime, I'd be thinking of spritzing on some Le Jardin, but when the evening comes out it'll be sexy shoo all the way - Sure it would Deb? What a come down - However, you're doing a good job there girl!

I almost feel embarrassed for her having to say those sorts of things, it can't be easy for her having to think at that level now :cheeky:

Adam H for me - he's really the only current presenter I like.

I think this may well the last Sit-up Christmas we get to see.. the products are dreadful, most of the presenters who were any good have left (Same with assistants)... roll on 2014.

Latest posts

Back