warehouse clearance..... casual look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
I love it when its "warehouse clearances" the guys all dress soooo casual as if they've been in the warehouse shifting the boxes... Poor old papa Peter Simon looks so uncomfortable in his polo shirt or fleece.... Mikey looks like he's a seaside waiter, James still has the mega high collar but no tie and jacket.... Peter S just looks like he wants to go back to bed!

But the girls just dress the same_____ maybe they should wear overalls no make up and geasey hair..... and hump pallets around....:mysmilie_17:

James doesn't look comfortable carrying his clipboard around, unlike Steve and Mike who make full use of theirs :D

I love it when its "warehouse clearances" the guys all dress soooo casual as if they've been in the warehouse shifting the boxes... Poor old papa Peter Simon looks so uncomfortable in his polo shirt or fleece.... Mikey looks like he's a seaside waiter, James still has the mega high collar but no tie and jacket.... Peter S just looks like he wants to go back to bed.

What brilliant observations! So true!

What are the coloured patterns at the top and bottom of the screen meant to signify?

I love it when its "warehouse clearances" the guys all dress soooo casual as if they've been in the warehouse shifting the boxes... Poor old papa Peter Simon looks so uncomfortable in his polo shirt or fleece.... Mikey looks like he's a seaside waiter, James still has the mega high collar but no tie and jacket.... Peter S just looks like he wants to go back to bed!

But the girls just dress the same_____ maybe they should wear overalls no make up and geasey hair..... and hump pallets around....:mysmilie_17:

there was a time when the assistants got in on the act moving empty boxes around the studio like little elves!

I bet the warehouse is nothing but a chicken coup these days (most stuff is probably shipped direct from Nigeria or Mike Mason's outdoor shed).

since my post I have noticed James "just grab it" Russell has kept himself very smart for warehouse clearance this week... i wonder if he's got word about our concerns....

Latest posts

Back