lan and Barry Crafti Creations....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
firstly I've not seen them around much, or have I been lucky and missed them....:happy:

secondly, they both really gave me the creeps... sorry but i thought what a strange double act.... :wonder:

and finally the stuff they sold was very expensive (as usual) and not, what i could see, great quality....:puke:

Alan and Barry were supposed to return after their summer break.

Thankfully they never did.

I heard that the Liverpool Cruise Club and Crafti Creations went on a cruise together... but somehow ended up in the black hole known as the Bermuda Triangle - never to be seen again!

There won't be many sorry, that bid have moved on to other presenters. Perhaps those who had wanted to sell craft stuff on bid (but dropped out when they heard A and B were going to be presenting) might think again.

They weren't what you'd call a class act and some of the comments were wholly unsuitable for daytime tv. I for one will not miss them.

I think someone must have had a quiet word with them as they were truly a bizarre and terrible presenting duo. I don't know who is Alan and who is Barry, but when the balding guy (the one standing up) was doing most of the selling, the other one (sitting down) would interject (offscreen) with some very strange comments, like someone with a mild case of Tourette's. I sensed a fair bit of tension between them too.

Latest posts

Back