argan oil DOTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deedee

Mike Monroe/Marilyn Mason
Argan oil trio, shampoo, conditioner and treatment oil selling as deal of the day for £7.99 + £7.99 P&P + £1.53 phone call
Apparently these products of the same sizes are selling in saver shops at £3 for all 3 products and 99p shops as well
Hmmm, not brilliant value is it Bid?!

Argan oil trio, shampoo, conditioner and treatment oil selling as deal of the day for £7.99 + £7.99 P&P + £1.53 phone call
Apparently these products of the same sizes are selling in saver shops at £3 for all 3 products and 99p shops as well
Hmmm, not brilliant value is it Bid?!

Poundland have a range of similar products and, as you say, so do Savers. And, as usual, for far cheaper.

I suspect they aren't even worth the p+p but (of course) Peter Sherlock regularly uses it so it must be fantastic. There are Argan Oil Products and there are Argan Oil Products, of course the word alone (and Bid's interminable spiel) is enough to have some punters thinking they are getting a professional salon product. It's just a hunch on my part but i'm guessing they aren't :mysmilie_19:

http://www.poundland.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/?q=argan

Yes same here, there are Argan oil products at our local Home Bargains store starting at 99p...I saw Bid's Christmas Elf jumper there recently too.

Makes me wonder what kind of quality you're getting with this particular brand of Argan oil?

I'm always suspicious of products nowadays which are low cost... you get what you pay for comes to mind.

But you'll have more shillings left in your purse when you leave.

Lot's more :mysmilie_19:

Oh for sure Wirral

I heard Liana say earlier 'stay with us and get all your Christmas shopping done' haha at almost £10 per item from the getgo, no thanks

I like the way they all more or less say 'plus your usual charges' as if they're not significant

Oh for sure Wirral

I heard Liana say earlier 'stay with us and get all your Christmas shopping done' haha at almost £10 per item from the getgo, no thanks

I like the way they all more or less say 'plus your usual charges' as if they're not significant

They are a joke. And they have 'experts' like that Paul geezer (who I have to say I find a touch creepy) flogging the Argan set like it's something you will find in a salon when you're more likely to find such products in Poundworld. £16 all in. Astonishing.

Russell reckons he pays £15 for just 20ml of Argan Oil to use in cooking. Is the bottle covered in Saworfski Crystals?

They are a joke. And they have 'experts' like that Paul geezer (who I have to say I find a touch creepy) flogging the Argan set like it's something you will find in a salon when you're more likely to find such products in Poundworld.

£16 all in. Astonishing.

That 'expert' was on the other day with a duo haircare set which happens to be used at a salon on the champs elysees

Oh who friggin cares?

That 'expert' was on the other day with a duo haircare set which happens to be used at a salon on the champs elysees

Oh who friggin cares?

They seem to need a story to flog the tatt. I wouldn't be shocked if he's soon flogging the TOWIE curling tongs and making out they're used by movie stars.

I found it amazing watching the two Peter's last night... Both fighting to speak and say their thing.. Papa Simon kept on saying about his Barnet... "Its growing back at the front".... Unbelievable!!!

It's a work of art at the front, I don't know about it growing back

Birkett's hair is the best. He actually seems to comb his hair horizontally from the centre of the back of his head right to the front where it violently swoops up.

I'd say shave it all off but in his particular case he might be better off with the comb forward, one Gollum is quite enough. :mysmilie_19:

Birkett's hair is the best. He actually seems to comb his hair horizontally from the centre of the back of his head right to the front where it violently swoops up.

I'd say shave it all off but in his particular case he might be better off with the comb forward, one Gollum is quite enough. :mysmilie_19:

Pocketsize Ryes is much the same, combed forward and fluffed up a bit.

Bet they're well jell of My Lord

Birkett's hair is really odd, I think he needs some Argan products*

* made with 0.0002% Extract of Argan Oil.

this is yet another thing I admire about Lord Kean, he has a fantastic head of hair, OK I know sometimes he has a bit of a bouffant going on but he should be well proud of that barnet!

That's a really good point momma, even if you use the web instead of the call, that's £8 before you even start!! Not meaning to sound cheap here but for £8 in my local Morrys or Tesco I could get a blo*dy massive box of quality Thorntons choccies as a pressie, or like 7 bottles of lovely Radox shower gels and a gift bag as gift ideas, and for my 2p worth, either of my gift ideas kick the bottom of everything Bid has sold for 1p :)

That's a really good point momma, even if you use the web instead of the call, that's £8 before you even start!! Not meaning to sound cheap here but for £8 in my local Morrys or Tesco I could get a blo*dy massive box of quality Thorntons choccies as a pressie, or like 7 bottles of lovely Radox shower gels and a gift bag as gift ideas, and for my 2p worth, either of my gift ideas kick the bottom of everything Bid has sold for 1p :)

I was reading a review and the person wrote that they had bought 10 items off Bid and had spent a whopping £79.90 in postage alone!!

Do some people not realise that they are charged £7.99 per item I wonder?

Madness

I was reading a review and the person wrote that they had bought 10 items off Bid and had spent a whopping £79.90 in postage alone!!

Do some people not realise that they are charged £7.99 per item I wonder?

Madness

Last night Sherlock said 'who cares' about p+p.

What a nice man.

Last night Sherlock said 'who cares' about p+p.

What a nice man.

What a silly statement. From what I see a lot of people care, it's a hell of a lot of money on top of what you're buying.

If he thinks he's making it sound like a minor nuisance, he's mistaken. I think it's a big problem for Bid but when they have free P&P, it doesn't last long. They seem to need it to survive.

Latest posts

Back