Yarvik Run 4gb MP3

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Russell just said this item is on sale 'in' Tesco for £47.27 including delivery.

It isn't on sale in Tesco as such. Not everything advertised on Tesco Direct is actually sold by Tesco, it also has third party products that just advertise on their site (much like Amazon) but in fairness Tesco do handle payments. The product in question is sold by a rather obscure company called Trove Shopping.

I googled them and it seems Trove Shopping are quite an interesting company though, cheap they aren't!

We spotted this the other night too, Wirral!

We suspected Trove might be something to do with Bid (to artificially inflate prices), but I guess not, then?

We spotted this the other night too, Wirral!

We suspected Trove might be something to do with Bid (to artificially inflate prices), but I guess not, then?

No, nothing like that Pola but in my opinion it's a bit disingenuous of them to say Tesco are selling this item.

oooh Pola and Wirall, you two are like Morse and Lewis
or is that Marple and Poirot??!!
but seriously though, you do make a very interesting point
it does make one wonder whether Bid compare with their own resources at times - just saying and only my opinion!

oooh Pola and Wirall, you two are like Morse and Lewis
or is that Marple and Poirot??!!
but seriously though, you do make a very interesting point
it does make one wonder whether Bid compare with their own resources at times - just saying and only my opinion!

In fairness the product does appear on the Tesco Direct website but they aren't really 'selling' it though, as Russell said. But as long as Tesco deal with payment (and they do) I'm sure Bid aren't breaking any rules.

But what sounds better. Tesco are selling an item for 4 times as much Bid, or 'Trove' are?

Andy is selling the Run MP3 right now.

And strangely with no price comparison :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back