TJC video just won't play :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
The embedded video stream for TJC just doesn't want to play either on Shoppingtelly.com or on the TJC website.. Just sits there loading. It's nothing to do with my internet connection. It's fine. I can watch QVC perfectly well. My computer is only one month old!

I have tried doing a system restore, reinstalling flash player, clearing the cache / history, deleting cookies, changing the quality setting on the player to low. NOTHING WORKS! It always used to work before. Not working for last week or so. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks.

The embedded video stream for TJC just doesn't want to play either on Shoppingtelly.com or on the TJC website.. Just sits there loading. It's nothing to do with my internet connection. It's fine. I can watch QVC perfectly well. My computer is only one month old!

I have tried doing a system restore, reinstalling flash player, clearing the cache / history, deleting cookies, changing the quality setting on the player to low. NOTHING WORKS! It always used to work before. Not working for last week or so. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks.

I have to watch QVC always via the internet and I have had a problem sometimes on my iPad. Even though my internet is working for other things ( and on my laptop) sometimes it just won't play the live stream. For some reason if I do a reboot of my router (I.e. Turn it off for a few minutes) this sometimes clears it and it works again. Sometimes it doesn't! I have no idea if this will help you as I don't really understand computers but good luck!

Have you tried using a different browser, sometimes when a website does not work in Safari it will work in FireFox for me!

Latest posts

Back