Artisan Yankee Candles In Dobbies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just been to Dobbies and while I was waiting at the checkout I noticed they have Yankee Artisan candles, Only had 3 , Lavender , Daisy and Coral £10 each, so much for only being available at QVC.

Just been to Dobbies and bought a large jar Daisy Yc for £10 is smells gorgeous, similar to Garden hideway and Blue hydrangea but slightly fresher, could well be one of my new favs

I have seen artisan on various websites too, so again not exclusive. It also annoys me when Q put them on wait list, and we are always told that once they are gone, they are gone! Perhaps if they paid attention to their own sales pitch, half the inventory would not be on wait list. (This is a bit of a pet hate of mine having waited three months with no luck on YC and L'Occitane stuff.)

I got the daisy one in a set from q and agree with you it smells gorgeous. I plan to burn it with the loves me etc etc tart and tea lights.

Now Autumn, you are SO GOOD at giving us advance info........ Have you noticed the YC TSV is on the 5th Jan??? I am hoping it will be three large jars on seasonal auto delivery!!! Or if not the TSV that they will still do that as a January item. I getting a bit over-excited at the thought!!!!!!!!! I hope you or SCW as super sleuths manage to find something out.

I have seen artisan on various websites too, so again not exclusive. It also annoys me when Q put them on wait list, and we are always told that once they are gone, they are gone! Perhaps if they paid attention to their own sales pitch, half the inventory would not be on wait list. (This is a bit of a pet hate of mine having waited three months with no luck on YC and L'Occitane stuff.)

I got the daisy one in a set from q and agree with you it smells gorgeous. I plan to burn it with the loves me etc etc tart and tea lights.

Now Autumn, you are SO GOOD at giving us advance info........ Have you noticed the YC TSV is on the 5th Jan??? I am hoping it will be three large jars on seasonal auto delivery!!! Or if not the TSV that they will still do that as a January item. I getting a bit over-excited at the thought!!!!!!!!! I hope you or SCW as super sleuths manage to find something out.

I think like previous years the January TSV will be the set of votives, holders and tea lights in the seasonal fragrances on Auto delivery , Normally around 53 pieces for just under £30, They do normally have the same with the 3 large jars at an introductory price on Auto delivery too. Be nice if it was the Large jars was the TSV thought as I never use t lights and I have plenty of votive holders.

There is one new set on the website of large jars has wedding day , pink sands and a brand new fragrance called under the palms.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-3-Exotic-Romance-Large-Jars.product.703076.html

Ive had The large jar Daisy on for a few hours and its filled the room with fragrance, Just shows how hit and miss the Artisan range is as some barely smell at all , I guess that's the good thing with buying them from Dobbies, you can smell them before you buy them. Just a note if anyone is planning a trip to Dobbies , the artisan range wasn't with the rest of the candles, they were over the other side of the store so mayb worth asking if you cant find them :)

I know one year they did candles, and one year tea lights and votives. Last year the three jars AD was sold out by the morning so it will be a late night for me on the 5th to make sure I get some. Will be delighted if I sit up and they do not offer it!!! I am not fussed about votives so hopefully can get the jars from Q and then matching tarts and tea lights from somewhere like Yankee Direct.

Glad the Daisy was a good purchase for you, but sometimes I think the main YC line is hit and miss any way so I am always happy to risk an artisan purchase (unless it is fruit or some food ones). I always pep up the candles by burning a tart as well. How lucky to have shops that sell artisan and other outlets! There is nothing near me except a proper YC store so not a lot of discount there. Of course it is gorgeous and very tempting!!!

I know one year they did candles, and one year tea lights and votives. Last year the three jars AD was sold out by the morning so it will be a late night for me on the 5th to make sure I get some. Will be delighted if I sit up and they do not offer it!!! I am not fussed about votives so hopefully can get the jars from Q and then matching tarts and tea lights from somewhere like Yankee Direct.

Glad the Daisy was a good purchase for you, but sometimes I think the main YC line is hit and miss any way so I am always happy to risk an artisan purchase (unless it is fruit or some food ones). I always pep up the candles by burning a tart as well. How lucky to have shops that sell artisan and other outlets! There is nothing near me except a proper YC store so not a lot of discount there. Of course it is gorgeous and very tempting!!!

Yes I know what you mean about the main range being hit and miss , I was smelling some of the new Xmas scents in Dobbies , Snow flake cookie and Merry Marshmellow, and thought they were both horrible , not my cup of tea at all , where as when ive seen them on Qvc I was always very tempted by them and thought they sounded lovely. Im sure if you love the foodie and vanilla fragrances you will love them but there not fore me , same with salted Caramel :(.

Yes, being a total AD addict, I have all of those and am not so keen as with others. I always burn two at once though so try to balance them out or hide the one I am not so keen on! I do like vanilla though so can tolerate some of the food ones better than others. Not that I really find any of them revolting, it is more a matter of preferences.

Theres a couple of new large jar collection........

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...02792.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@54e054e0

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...=703071-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-51-_-703071

Ooh thanks Autumn, I have just had an email from Yankee confirming these new scents, and like the look of the 3 floral ones, think I may go for these, lovely!

OMG, is all I have to say to that!!!!! They both look fab and I may have to buy the duo as well which I never normally do because of the postage!!! I shall see what they offer on TSV day by way of AD on the three large jars to save me having to go into monitor mode. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Thanks Autumn.

Ooh thanks Autumn, I have just had an email from Yankee confirming these new scents, and like the look of the 3 floral ones, think I may go for these, lovely!

OMG, is all I have to say to that!!!!! They both look fab and I may have to buy the duo as well which I never normally do because of the postage!!! I shall see what they offer on TSV day by way of AD on the three large jars to save me having to go into monitor mode. CAN'T WAIT!!!!! Thanks Autumn.

I have to say I look the look of theses too lol Wasn't keen on some of last years new fragrances but these look very tempting :)

Latest posts

Back