Shocked! Tommy and Kate cardigan goes for just under £30 all in!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Madame Frump has been wearing a hideous zip up cardigan for most of the morning, I figured it was one of Bid's offerings as it was so ugly. When it came up...I heard her say £19.99 this is your final price, I thought she was joking until the clock started rolling, and people were biting her hand off to get it judging by the amount being sold! FFS! I don't think I've seen a cardi go for that much on any of these channels - I checked out the website and it has got cotton in the mix instead of being completely acrylic, but only 38% - Nuts...you could get a pure wool one for less than that! Unbelievable. I'm guessing you're just paying for the name - Tommy and Kate!!!!!

Madame Frump has been wearing a hideous zip up cardigan for most of the morning, I figured it was one of Bid's offerings as it was so ugly. When it came up...I heard her say £19.99 this is your final price, I thought she was joking until the clock started rolling, and people were biting her hand off to get it judging by the amount being sold! FFS! I don't think I've seen a cardi go for that much on any of these channels - I checked out the website and it has got cotton in the mix instead of being completely acrylic, but only 38% - Nuts...you could get a pure wool one for less than that! Unbelievable. I'm guessing you're just paying for the name - Tommy and Kate!!!!!

Tommy & Kate are expecting their first child.

The company will be renamed Tommy, Kate and Hilfiger (that's their son's name and a nod to making the brand appear like a Jean Paul DuPont fragrance) in the not so distant future :grin:

She was wearing/sellling it yesterday too for more money than today she said.

She was wearing/sellling it yesterday too for more money than today she said.

Really? That's crazy..cos, well I wouldn't have bought it at a fiver all in 'cause it was so horrible..but had I liked it, I still wouldn't be prepared to go over £15 all in for it!

just quickly checked previous auctions and some daft beggars paid almost £37 for it!

Really? That's crazy..cos, well I wouldn't have bought it at a fiver all in 'cause it was so horrible..but had I liked it, I still wouldn't be prepared to go over £15 all in for it!

just quickly checked previous auctions and some daft beggars paid almost £37 for it!

The 20/22 sold out quickly today and she was at it again.........try the 16/18 instead!

I must say, it made her look frumpier than ever.

The 20/22 sold out quickly today and she was at it again.........try the 16/18 instead!

I must say, it made her look frumpier than ever.

Personally I think Frump has exuded a Fragrant Frivolousness of late.

I like her :mysmilie_14:

You'll be going scuba diving next :mysmilie_19:

Is she another Public school person?

I expect (much like me) she was privately educated, as were some of the other presenters.

I'd very much enjoy to learn scuba diving and this is what's so different with Bid. The presenters have varied interests and indeed are expert in their chosen fields.

Now i've mastered the art thingy mejig i'm thinking of taking up star gazin'. Or perfumery, i'd better work on me degree like.

I expect (much like me) she was privately educated, as were some of the other presenters.

I'd very much enjoy to learn scuba diving and this is what's so different with Bid. The presenters have varied interests and indeed are expert in their chosen fields.

Now i've mastered the art thingy mejig i'm thinking of taking up star gazin'. Or perfumery, i'd better work on me degree like.

You too could have the chance to make your own perfume one day Wirral!

Why, what you been up to?

I left a state comprehensive at age 16 Momma, I wish i'd tried harder.

So how come they were selling Angora Mix Cardies for £3 and then they charge so much for a TomKat number. Was it from their Boutique range? :mysmilie_15:

Latest posts

Back