Debbie G and the "booze" today....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
Working and watching BID... The great Debbie has been selling a hamper... she openned the chocolates and had some... she opened both the white and red wine... had a bit from both.... and now she's just had a glass of some 5% fizzy Asti .... I think shes getting more at ease with every mouth full.. sadly she keeps calling it Champagne and someone must be shouting in her ear "ITS Asti Spumante... NOT champagne"..... so she keeps correcting herself...:mysmilie_17:

Good times....:mysmilie_12:

Now we're on to that makeup guy...!! :mysmilie_51:

Working and watching BID... The great Debbie has been selling a hamper... she openned the chocolates and had some... she opened both the white and red wine... had a bit from both.... and now she's just had a glass of some 5% fizzy Asti .... I think shes getting more at ease with every mouth full.. sadly she keeps calling it Champagne and someone must be shouting in her ear "ITS Asti Spumante... NOT champagne"..... so she keeps correcting herself...:mysmilie_17:

Good times....:mysmilie_12:

Now we're on to that makeup guy...!! :mysmilie_51:

She's delightful but you're quite right, Debbie enjoyed the 'goodies'. She's seems really at home now.

QVC who?

I think big cuddly Paul is a bit of a waste of money. A bit like when they have a 'chef' with them in the kitchen. I can't see what they add. The presenter can put food in a halogen. Saying that though, Cazza had trouble getting the lid off the pressure cooker earlier, so maybe I'm wrong on thatun.

But Paul, anybody can put a bit of cream on the back of their hand.

I think big cuddly Paul is a bit of a waste of money. A bit like when they have a 'chef' with them in the kitchen. I can't see what they add. The presenter can put food in a halogen. Saying that though, Cazza had trouble getting the lid off the pressure cooker earlier, so maybe I'm wrong on thatun.

But Paul, anybody can put a bit of cream on the back of their hand.

Excuse me Momma, you probably haven't heard this (he says nothing) but he has 25 years experience.

I think Debbie perhaps over egged the O'Brien chocolates on her twitter though.

There were only 93 grams :mysmilie_19:

Debbie G says to go on the website to see what the cost of the Jane Packer scent is there

Why can't she just tell us to save us the bother?

So you can delight in the vast array of other goodies for your delectation. They still have the red and black Rozzer on sale :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back