Debbie Greenwood leaving?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She mentioned "last shows before Christmas" the other day, so might have been that?

I wasn't watching so I didn't hear
let's hope she meant it's her last show/s before her christmas break
she is a touch of class (and not as in the Brash definition !)

I hope she's not leaving, it would be a terrible shame. But you never know what other projects she has on the go. I think she's probably got some time off over Christmas. Fingers crossed.

I thought she was just off over Christmas, I think she's doing a good job on Bid and certainly got me watching. There's been a nice bit of scouse banter between Debbie and Peter Sherlock when they've been on together.

I still want to see her and Mason together, I want to see how she reacts when Mikes on form and she gets the same treatment as that gardening lady (Angela?).

I still want to see her and Mason together, I want to see how she reacts when Mikes on form and she gets the same treatment as that gardening lady (Angela?).

i think she would wipe the floor with him and enjoy every second of it lol

He would mock her time at the bbc and she would retort "how was it on quizcall.... didnt they show it at 4am... in japan"

oooh it would be delicious to watch!!

Oh it would. She wouldn't take any of his macho sexist rubbish and would spend the show giving him just enough rope to hang himself. If it was pay per view I would be first to subscribe lol.

bingo that's hilarious
this presenter duo has got to happen.........it'll be pure tv gold!!

Oh it would be fab wouldn't it !! For all the wrong reasons lol. Like Hannibal Lector armed with a base reflex sheet teaming up with a Scouse Mary Poppins. .. Gold PURE gold !!

Long time since I have been here/switched on to Bid. Has Debbie got an acute gambling/cocacola habit to work for Situps? Never thought I would see her on this channel. Oh, how the mighty have fallen! :grin::grin:

Latest posts

Back