Winter boots sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

thatu

Guest Shopper
What's the quality of Ideal World boots like on the whole? I'm tempted by their prices but I don't want to buy rubbish.

The reviews look quite good Tathu. There were lots of 4 and 5 star reviews and good comments for the boots I looked at. I have gone for a pair of the tall boots as a reasonably priced replacement for my old Bearpaws.

If you decide to order online you can add a return Collect + label for about £1.50.

The reviews look quite good Tathu. There were lots of 4 and 5 star reviews and good comments for the boots I looked at. I have gone for a pair of the tall boots as a reasonably priced replacement for my old Bearpaws.

Any update in the boots and what they are like Sarah?

I bought a pair for 8.50GBP last summer which I would not wear outdoors. I bought them as slippers. They size up very large. So you need to go down a size

IW sell a lot of Ella boots. I've bought Ella boots from ebay in all different styles and colours, and I've lived in them for the past few winters. Excellent value for money. A couple of years ago I also bought a pair of Klimatex boots from IW which are fantastic in rain and snow.

I bought two pairs of these in different colours http://www.idealworld.tv/Short_Toggle_Detail_Winter_Boot_203077.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories%3C{idealworld_1003_8293}
and I adore them. No need to wear them in. Comfy immediately and great tread if we have snow. One of my best IW purchases.

Latest posts

Back