Disappointing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
Well I know I have my self to blame and am glad they were not for Christmas but, watching on December 23rd, presenter and the website said that if you bought and checked out before noon that day the items would be dispatched and delivered on Christmas Eve......erm..no Yes they were dispatched quickly and via royal mail so what a load of guff this promise was and I was unable to speak to or contact customer service so I wonder how many people they 'conned' that day. Lesson learned..just do not believe what you are told..

That's very disappointing talisker.

They upgraded their normal P&P to Royal Mail tracked a few days before Christmas, I received an order from the previous day.

TJC wouldn't have known what was going to happen on the 23rd. They are in Teddington and there was serious flooding all around the region that night and on the 24th, which is still ongoing. It may be that Royal Mail simply couldn't meet the commitment?

I do agree that there were lots of issues with the weather and as I said the items were not for Christmas but maybe an apology on air and on line could have been made..

Yes, I agree.

They could have put a banner on the website stating the weather may affect delivery promises.

It could have been mentioned on a show for all I know, I only dip in and out rarely these days.

Latest posts

Back