Mash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Anyone watching the re runs of MASH? As we don't have anything other than free view this is the first time I have seen it since the original showing

I think it has stood the time really well as often it can be a disappointment to go back. The only thing which spoils it is the laughter track which the Beeb managed to cut out on the original. Laughter tracks are a real no no for me and I've often stopped watching a programme after 10 mins due to this.

Mind you I always had a soft spot for Alan Alda and even now think he is a bit of alright, really brightened my Xmas cos sure as hell there is nothing else to watch, especially Q.

Love the True Entertainment channel. Watched three in a row Danielle Steel's on Saturday, Robert Urich in A Perfect Stranger, so sad he died. Soppier the better, Melissa Gilbert is a staple too. Feel the same about canned laughter, can't watch MASH either.

Oh I loved Robert Urich!!!! My mum used to watch his show Vegas, I was a teen at the time and thought him so handsome. Didn't like men with tashes so Tom Selleck was out for me.

Latest posts

Back