WOW - What Fantastic CS!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
As I've written in other threads, due to all the technical problems over the weekend I lost most of my basket. I thought I had lost it all, but two items arrived today and I'm really impressed with the quality. A silver Swiss Blue Topaz and blue sapphire ring and pendant and they are very weighty pieces with lovely stones. No skimping on metal weights there.
CS has been looking into my problems today (along with many others as well) and Lyndsey (Team Leader) has phoned me back to say she has retrieved most of my order (including the gorgeous AAA tanzy ring) and for the items they can't find, they are going to match them as closely as possible and at the same price I paid (quite a few at £1!).
The CS and Call Centre team are always so friendly and despite all my problems, I will not hesitate to buy from them again. I'm really chuffed - can you tell?

That's really great news:1:

I have not dipped my toe with them yet,but a mark of any company is how they respond if things go wrong and it looks like Rocks and co are ticking the boxes on that score.

Hiya Jacqualina, it was very worrying to read your earlier post re. your basket being emptied of most of its contents. In another thread some of us had posted about having issues with checking out our baskets late on Saturday evening. Tbh I have half expected a call or email to say my goods had gone down the Swanee as well! But I haven't, so fingers crossed eh!

So I'm doubly delighted to hear that most of your order has been re-instated including the AAA Tanzy....cos if its the one I saw on TV for that price, then ........WOW..........it was juss gawjuss! Its also good to hear that you are happy with the customer service and that they have managed to put your mind at ease.

Really looking forward to a review when you receive your order in full.

Hi Jacqualina glad you have had some good news getting your jewellery, I've had similar problems too customer services have been very helpful but I did have to chase them was suppose to get a call back this morning but didn't but when I phoned again lady I spoke to was very helpful and did apologise I was able to order a pair of earrings which I really wanted:1: couple of items were out of stock so didn't manage to get them but wasn't too disappointed must say though it doesn't help that there is no customer service at the weekend or evenings I have found help from call centre limited (even though they have tried to help) all they could do really is to ring customer care Monday - Friday 8am-6pm customer services staff are very helpful and polite even though they are experiencing sooo many problems.

Jacqualina, so pleased to hear you've had such a brilliant reaction from CS - can't wait to see pics when that ring arrives!

Oh fantastic news jaqualina.:1:Especially about the Tanzy because I think I saw that one go and it was beautiful.:32:
Good to hear how excellent their cs has been as they must have had quite a bit to cope with today.They'll all have needed a stiff drink when they got off this evening I should think.:30:
Cs at the weekends even for shorter hours would be helpful I think.:33:

Oh fantastic news jaqualina.:1:Especially about the Tanzy because I think I saw that one go and it was beautiful.:32:
Good to hear how excellent their cs has been as they must have had quite a bit to cope with today.They'll all have needed a stiff drink when they got off this evening I should think.:30:
Cs at the weekends even for shorter hours would be helpful I think.:33:

Funny you should say that Indigo, because that's just what Lyndsey said she needed, but she is pregnant so will have to make do with an oj instead. I agree with you, CS could do with longer hours and the Call Centre staff, though incredibly friendly, still need some training I think.
Thanks everyone for your comments, I'll report back when my order arrives.

I've had success too (though they haven't accidentally given me a tanzanite ring :(). The phone order that was put through for me on Saturday night that then turned out not to be at the auction prices was cancelled as they promised, so I haven't paid more than I should have done, and a strange little blip that overcharged me by £6 has also been sorted. Many thanks CS :)

Latest posts

Back