Cunard shops stocks bid products !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
About 18 months ago I purchased a set of matching earrings and necklace by Crowns & Regalia from Bid (white and cobalt blue stones) with p & p etc this came to around £30. Its actually quite beautiful and I've worn it on several occasions.

Imagine my surprise, when on a recent cruise with Cunard (Queen Victoria actually), I saw displayed in their abortively expensive on-board shops, the very same set of earring, necklace plus brooch !

I was even further floored when I saw their prices. .... in dollars, the necklace was $175, the earrings were $45 - so convert that to sterling, and yes the price was mind boggling. There is a ring at $49 and a brooch at $70.

Its my intention to write to the Chief Exec of Cunard, because they are making mega bucks in comparison to what a discount shopping channel is offering.

About 18 months ago I purchased a set of matching earrings and necklace by Crowns & Regalia from Bid (white and cobalt blue stones) with p & p etc this came to around £30. Its actually quite beautiful and I've worn it on several occasions.

Imagine my surprise, when on a recent cruise with Cunard (Queen Victoria actually), I saw displayed in their abortively expensive on-board shops, the very same set of earring, necklace plus brooch !

I was even further floored when I saw their prices. .... in dollars, the necklace was $175, the earrings were $45 - so convert that to sterling, and yes the price was mind boggling. There is a ring at $49 and a brooch at $70.

Its my intention to write to the Chief Exec of Cunard, because they are making mega bucks in comparison to what a discount shopping channel is offering.

It sounds almost as bad as Bid TV charging megabucks for exactly the same products that are sold in Poundland!

Joking aside Crowns and Regalia are part of the same group as Inspired Treasures and the prices you quote seem in line with their RRP's. I don't think this is a brand regularly sold on Bid TV so perhaps they got hold of some bankrupt stock.

http://www.inspiredtreasures.co.uk/b432-3481-3481/Crowns-and-Regalia---------Historic-Royal-Palaces/0

Latest posts

Back