EMAIL scam ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bonbon

Registered Shopper
Has anyone had email from paypal??? saying unauthorised payment has been taken 79.99 to pay facebook definite scam so beware!!!!!

I get emails for "receipt for your paypal payment" for things I have not bought.When I check my paypal account later there is nothing untoward with my account and no money has been taken. Maybe I should send these to spoof or report them?

I get them on and off when I know I haven't bought anything. I never click links in emails, always go to paypal through the proper login route from ebay usually.

They do ask you to forward them to [email protected].

The other month I got one from the FIB which was quite fun to read. Disappointed it wasn't signed Agent Mulder:mysmilie_13:

Or US courier companies who have parcels they could not deliver to me. Even had one supposed to be from ParcelForce once.

Always read the full email address it is coming from, makes it so easy to spot the fakes.

I've never had the one from PayPal like the the original poster mentioned ............... until today. Maybe that group of scammers is doing the rounds? And obviously i deleted it. :wink:

I'm glad I read this thread as I thought it was just me who got these spam mails about bank accounts and paypal. I never open anything unless I know the sender.

Latest posts

Back