Stop it! Stop it! I can bear it no longer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Can they PLEASE stop selling tablets, all tablets, on the basis of what you can do on the internet!

You do not see a presentation for a television saying "you can watch BBC1, ITV, there are comedies, dramas, you can turn the volume up, down"
Every time there is a tablet (or laptop in previous life before tablets became the in-thing) the presenters just bang on about what apps you can get, what information you can find, the things you can do on the 'net like online shopping, banking etc, facebook, Skype. Its dreadfully poor, but of course the problem is, they don't have a range of tablets so they can emphasise the differences and why today's POTD is better or more suitable than the other ones they sell.
In all honesty, Janice doesn't need to be there at all, theres so little technical advice given or information, anyone who's used the internet before could sell any of their tablets or laptops by just extolling the virtues of the 'net for an hour.
Every single tablet presentation is just like the one before, they clearly don't wish to sell to true techy people and in my opinion are just hoping they get more and more grandparents/older people/people without tablets with each presentation.

I keep trying to watch IW, but it's so downhill now it's apparently in the Winter Olympics skiing :)

Can they PLEASE stop selling tablets, all tablets, on the basis of what you can do on the internet!

You do not see a presentation for a television saying "you can watch BBC1, ITV, there are comedies, dramas, you can turn the volume up, down"
Every time there is a tablet (or laptop in previous life before tablets became the in-thing) the presenters just bang on about what apps you can get, what information you can find, the things you can do on the 'net like online shopping, banking etc, facebook, Skype. Its dreadfully poor, but of course the problem is, they don't have a range of tablets so they can emphasise the differences and why today's POTD is better or more suitable than the other ones they sell.
In all honesty, Janice doesn't need to be there at all, theres so little technical advice given or information, anyone who's used the internet before could sell any of their tablets or laptops by just extolling the virtues of the 'net for an hour.
Every single tablet presentation is just like the one before, they clearly don't wish to sell to true techy people and in my opinion are just hoping they get more and more grandparents/older people/people without tablets with each presentation.

I keep trying to watch IW, but it's so downhill now it's apparently in the Winter Olympics skiing :)

I agree with you but the problem is cutomers are sill buying them so while that keeps happening Ideal World will keep featuring them , of course there will come a point when 90% of there customers will own one and they will feature less and less on air , hopefully that will happen soon.

It was the same with the Karcher Window Vac, that was on every week for the last couple of years , now days its rarely on as people already own them so its not worth having them on air as much.

Im sure it wont be long before the halogen oven, tefal actifry and Bissell will feature less aswell.

Cheap tacky tablets, are just dreadful always the same brand. Same with vibrapower every day it's just non stop.

I am sick to death turning on and watching somebody's thighs wobbling and that female with the insane grin saying helllooooo there, they are doing the vibrapower to death as for tablets pleeeese stop, janice must be able to do the show in her sleep its the same thing all the time all the time she is in the kitchen, in bed,is there nothing you cant do with a f*****g tablet.

Latest posts

Back