Some top beauty tips from IW...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
Tip! If you are over the age of 30, avoid powdering under the eyes as it can make fine lines and wrinkles appear more obvious.

...shucks....who'd be 31 and a bit :eek:

Tip! When choosing an eyeshadow, keep in mind that a pastel shade will look softer, while a darker shade will appear more dramatic.

.....get away :rolleyes:

Tip! To avoid lipstick on your teeth, put your index finger in your mouth and then draw it out slowly with your mouth closed. What you see on your finger is what would have ended up on your teeth!

Ugh....:confused:

Top~Tip

If you're over 30, with powdered under-eye area, dark eye shadow, and lipstick on your teeth, do with I do, put a bag over your head!:22:

:doggie:​

Top~Tip

If you're over 30, with powdered under-eye area, dark eye shadow, and lipstick on your teeth, do with I do, put a bag over your head!:22:

:doggie:​

I've seen Mrs James with a bag over the head and, if I'm honest, it really was a very good look on her...............:54:

Was she naked or wearing a kaftan please? :)

Neither....she can't 'do' naked because of the large amount of hair which she plaits very nicely but it is extremely noticeable - please see the Blunty thread for more information as I would hate to discuss it in public :54:

All her kaftans clashed with the bag so she went for slinky - she looked electric! :1:

Latest posts

Back