ideal world gardening

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mossie269

Registered Shopper
At least they seem to be taking an interest in gardening this season strange to see the t@m guy on IW rather than QVC, still flogging trees though and if any one is fancying trying tref compost it can be obtained far cheaper online so don't get caught out buying it at IW's outrageous price.

i prefer watching gardening on ideal world. qvc sell some bizzare gardening products at even more bizzare prices. at least iw cap postage prices

I enjoyed the shows today but I didn't think the prices were particularly good value nor did I think that a £9.98 postage charge was anything to shout about either. However, they are concentrating on plants rather than tat which is much more interesting to watch. Will see how the shows progress.

CC

Shaun Ryan and the T@M guy are getting on very well on the gardening show this morning:smirk:

I love Genevieve and Michael Perry harmlessly flirting on the garden programmes. I always hope I'll see a quick snog behind the apple tree :mysmilie_12: It's a bit of fun but I like it - very watchable.

CC

I love Genevieve and Michael Perry harmlessly flirting on the garden programmes. I always hope I'll see a quick snog behind the apple tree :mysmilie_12: It's a bit of fun but I like it - very watchable.

CC

Yes, but the same with Shaun....!!!!

Latest posts

Back