Has Loen Love lost weight?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I don't often watch Ideal World but just flicked over to see Loen presenting the Jerome Alexander. She looks really fab and I think she has lost lots of weight.

I don't often watch Ideal World but just flicked over to see Loen presenting the Jerome Alexander. She looks really fab and I think she has lost lots of weight.

Yes l noticed she had a red dress on the other day and looked fantastic in it, well done Loen
:mysmilie_8:

I agree in that Red dress she does look like she has lost some weight , however yesterday she wore a pink top that was like a sack on her which made her appear much larger.

My wife and I saw the show where she was wearing the big pink top. We agreed that she's still very fat. I wonder why she let herself go so badly over the last few years? Sometimes she reminds me of a drag queen.

Hello, I always try be constructive with my comments but I just can't find anything constructive to say about Loen. She's still as big as ever in my opinion but the thing that grates most is her limited intelligence and even more limited vocabulary. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion Pat so good for you. You go girl!!

I have to say I'm not sure what Susie was thinking when she said that Loen had lost weight. She's been so big for years now. What she eats to maintain that weight is a mystery to me. What's going on with her hairpieces? All she needs is a some striped tights and she could pass for Widow Twanky. :mysmilie_5:

Sorry, most of that was really mean. Lets all post pictures of ourselves in pink tops and stripey tights shall we? How many of us are size 10? How many have to look good all day on TV? Let's put our pizzas down and be a bit more sympathetic. I have never, ever thought Loen has limited intelligence - she's actually quite sharp and witty.

CC

What nasty comments by marcusstone, patpixie and betty all of whom seem to be out to make mischief! Perhaps this thread should be closed!

Loen made reference to someone likening her to Widow Twanky in a Raquel Welch wig show a few days ago, her and Lynn were having a giggle about it :mysmilie_17:

Nothing against her but she does talk rubbish she just said on the garden show just now we are half way through the year already what planet is she on,and if she say's oh my word again i think i will snap .

She is probably very nice but she just annoys me but there again the wife does that as well.

Hello, I always try be constructive with my comments but I just can't find anything constructive to say about Loen. She's still as big as ever in my opinion but the thing that grates most is her limited intelligence and even more limited vocabulary. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest.

I agree, if you don't speak gibberish you stand no chance of understanding Loen. How she has kept her presenter job I have no idea.....

Loen made reference to someone likening her to Widow Twanky in a Raquel Welch wig show a few days ago, her and Lynn were having a giggle about it :mysmilie_17:

Yes but if Loen says it then she's having a wee laugh at herself isn't she? I guess she knows her own flaws. No need for some of us to flog it all out on here.

CC

Latest posts

Back