Looking for a Paul McKenna CD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

felinewoman

Registered Shopper
I recently bought a couple of Paul McKenna books but one of the CDs seems to fade. Now I know that his voice varies in tone and volume throughout his CDs but this particular one seems to go very low and I cannot hear his voice or what he is saying. It is the CD for Freedom from Emotional Eating. I don't know if it's a faulty CD or not but I cannot make him out whereas on the other CD I have I don't have this problem!

If anyone has a copy they don't want I would be happy to make them an offer.

Thanks.

You could ask someone to copy it as an mp3 and put it on iPod or phone. I've done that. I'll take a look and see which one i've got.
Also Google the 5:2 diet if you want to lose wait. I finished it in early December to lose the weight. You end up retraining your eating at the same time. Facebook have a closed 5:2 group run by Kate harrison

Thanks - I hadn't thought of that. Now that I think of it the second part of the CD seems to be OK. Maybe I just have a faulty copy. I'm quite into this "trance" lark (probably laziness on my part).

5:2 is the answer and it is free - just Restrict yourself to 500 calories twice a week and eat your TDEE the rest of the week and the weight vanishes. Google TDEE to find out your calorie allowance for the other 5 days. Recipes for the fast days can be found in pintarest or just by googling 5:2. It is just wonderful. My BMI is now 20.1 and has been since early December. I only carried the extra weight for 5 years but glad to see the back of it.

Latest posts

Back