Help me....please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
Had a strange dream last night.... to many Bid curry meals?//....
to cut a long dream short it was Star Trek, 1960's style BUT with BID presenters...

James T. Kirk... James Russell, dressed in FULL braided dress uniform... steering a ship but not really in control:mysmilie_12:
Spock... Peter Simon...not only is there life Jim.. but not as we know it.. he was all over the place:mysmilie_8:
Doc McCoy... Mikey Mason... putting the fear of god into every patient and using his probes all over the place:mysmilie_11:
Scotty...Andy Hodgson...It'll take no more... but you give it a go!!! looking as if he wasn't interested in the state of the engines at all...:mysmilie_43:
Lt Uhura... well this was Liana!!!!.. and she wasn't wearing much, but sadly my dream didn't spend much time with her:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:

they were boldly going looking for the lost planet Tanzanite and the treasures it had.. but it was defended by worry angels and splash screen laser beams of Kinkades...

I woke cold and shaking...

sorry about sharing this but i think am suffering from a serious bid overload...

Btw on your travels you didn't happen to spot any of that priceless space commodity known as the "space diamond".... aka Moissanite did you?

aww bless you stunning
it's ok my friend, we understand (I hope I speak for all forumites here)
I had a dream about Peter Sherlock a couple of weeks ago, it's temporary, it'll pass and you'll soon feel better
meanwhile, I'm sure you'll be fine in time, just go with it and relax
don't worry, you'll be fine

talking of Liana, I saw her last night on PD with a male presenter (can't remember who that was) on the fashion extravaganza and she was absolutely, totally, completely brilliant - give that girl her own show! - I've never seen her have so much input into the presentations before - wow, she put a lot of presenters to shame, she was so good, go Liana!

Totally agree with you all, Liana is an absolute sweetheart, she seems like a genuinely lovely person and she was brilliant at presenting on that night - I think she should take over from Peter Simon!

I had a dream that Sally Jaxx was screaming in my head! I woke up and realised she was screaming in my head as I had left the telly on, as I fell asleep on the sofa....

I think BOD featured in one of my dreams once but it followed a number of particularly mean posts i'd made about him, I must have felt guilty.

I like BOD, he's a good lad really. He's about as exciting as unseasoned lettuce but nice all the same.

I think Bod would look much better with hair.

Maybe.......

bodwithhair.jpg

I think BOD featured in one of my dreams once but it followed a number of particularly mean posts i'd made about him, I must have felt guilty.

I like BOD, he's a good lad really. He's about as exciting as unseasoned lettuce but nice all the same

aww Wirral, talk about being damned by faint praise!

That body odour can only be attributed the legendary Dirty Peter!

He'll be dragging his old carcass on set anytime now, prepare for multiple tales about imaginary people who supposedly wear enormous knickers with gussets so big they are the size of a parachute.

He'll be dragging his old carcass on set anytime now, prepare for multiple tales about imaginary people who supposedly wear enormous knickers with gussets so big they are the size of a parachute.

well I'm excited, he's got meerkat garden ornaments tonight as DOTD but.......more than that.....he's got a Gayford event
now you all know I've been learning about art thanks to these channels but this collection is birds of the UK apparently so I'm particularly interested to learn more about our native goldpeckers and purple tits not to mention my personal favourite garden bird the pink crested warbler
I can't wait! :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back