Elimae4u

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for this Vienna, I love the facial oil, which I tried after your recommendation, I do like the look of Shea shower cream and think I will give that a try, grandma's magic cream looks good as well

Fabulous products,great sizes & they last for ages.

Just nearing the end of the oil & balm & will be re ordering soon.

Well I am even more surprised. My nose has been peeling for the last week or so and despite putting loads of creams several times in the day and at night, it hasn't stopped peeling and I haven't been able to wear makeup. The problem cleared up on holiday in Tenerife so it must be the cold. Yesterday after I saw this post, I decided to use the facial serum which I had abandoned at some point last year in the summer .Last night at 9pm I got out the clarisonic and gave my face a good clean with it, then applied the facial oil followed by Judith Williams phytomineral cream. This was about an hour before bed so that it all had time to sink in. Miracle so far today no peeling skin on nose. I've been using the Judith Williams all along so it must be the facial oil.

I bought 3 of her products after the brilliant reviews on here but I hated them all :mysmilie_51:

Thick and goopy creams with lumps in them....sticky, didn't sink in. Oily serum that sat on the skin....and made me (at 54) very spotty.

I was really disappointed.

I went for 3 products because of the brilliant reviews but I should have just tried one to see if it suited me.

But I think I am the ONLY person here that didn't like the products :mysmilie_13:

I bought 3 of her products after the brilliant reviews on here but I hated them all :mysmilie_51:

Thick and goopy creams with lumps in them....sticky, didn't sink in. Oily serum that sat on the skin....and made me (at 54) very spotty.

I was really disappointed.

I went for 3 products because of the brilliant reviews but I should have just tried one to see if it suited me.

But I think I am the ONLY person here that didn't like the products :mysmilie_13:
That's a pity! I put the facial oil on again this morning and after ten minutes it was comp!etely absorbed. My skin must be very dry at the moment. But I am almost 60 and so proud to be getting there. I was looking forward to getting a bus pass but they've changed the rules and I only get it at 66.4months.
All peeling skin gone so I can wear makeup tomorrow.

I like to wash my face in the morning and use a cleanser at night so I`m going to try the foaming face wash. For £4 there`s nothing to lose.

Just had a peek at the Elimae shop as hasn't even heard of it until just saw this thread and would like to try a couple of products but could I just ask a couple of questions please?
1. Where is it based - seems like it's in USA and not UK?
2. How much is the postage?
3. Everything seems to have beeswax in it so just wondering if it is going to go into skin or just sit on it like a barrier cream? (I do have dry/sensitive skin)

Thanks all - and thanks for all the great tips on this forum :)

Its a lady in Scotland you hand makes all the products. She has an ebay shop as well, but does not have as many products on there.

Beeswax is in the cleansers as far as I remember and body products. Its very gentle and been used for hundreds of years. I have mild rosacea and had no problems, she also uses shea butter as well.

Its a lady in Scotland you hand makes all the products. She has an ebay shop as well, but does not have as many products on there.

Beeswax is in the cleansers as far as I remember and body products. Its very gentle and been used for hundreds of years. I have mild rosacea and had no problems, she also uses shea butter as well.

I have only ordered from the ebay shop, sorry cannot remember the postage but it was not expensive.

Latest posts

Back