Should Sit-up have celebrity presenters on their channels?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
It might excite things up a bit. I think they would need to improve the quality of the products or get some 'specials' in. Which celebrities would you like to see and what would you like to see them sell?

It might excite things up a bit. I think they would need to improve the quality of the products or get some 'specials' in. Which celebrities would you like to see and what would you like to see them sell?

Interesting question Greg. Of course some of the presenters such as Mike Mason, Lisa Brash and Peter Simon are celebrities in their own right (or is that their own legend?, i'm not too sure).

I think i'd like to see some previous X Factor contestants to appear and promote their latest tracks, Steve Brookstein and Wagner springs to mind. It always disappointed me that we didn't get to see more of the excellent Claire Sweeney promoting her jewellery line.

Kerry Katona's Keep Fit DVD's would surely be a boon and if Chantelle Houghton ever decides to promote a fragrance where better than Bid? I can just hear Peter Schlock now 'You know I love Elizabeth Taylor and Madonna but this is my new favourite celebrity fragrance EVER' :mysmilie_59:

What happened to that chap who used to host Run the Risk, I would have loved to have seen him on the network that is Bid. I can just imagine what he looks like now, no doubt with a full head of hair, interspersing sales with hilarious tales ....

What happened to that chap who used to host Run the Risk, I would have loved to have seen him on the network that is Bid. I can just imagine what he looks like now, no doubt with a full head of hair, interspersing sales with hilarious tales ....

I believe he's shacked up with a very large lady who, like him, has a particular liking for Thermal Bridget Jones Underwear.

I also believe he's pretty spiritual too and put's much faith in glass, metal or sometimes plastic winged ornaments :mysmilie_59:

Ermmm, guys. I mean celebrities not zeelebrities! :mysmilie_10:

Ermmm, guys. I mean celebrities not zeelebrities! :mysmilie_10:

Come on Greg, even QVC can only stretch to John Barrowman and Jody Prenger.

Bid couldn't even get Chico and The Cheeky Girls :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back