Horrid tacky meerkat deal of the day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Totally puke-worthy.

p.HL159163.mp.aa.jpg

Where on earth do they get this s**t from? :mysmilie_13:

I bet it flies out, of course it's hideous and tacky but these type of products are Bid's bread and butter.

Old Peter really was struggling to get any reaction to this item.... To be fair to him, he worked at the BBC don't you know, it was total crap... I shouted at the TV "how does it get the sun light with the solar panel being at the rear and bottom of the unit???"... Put it near a wall and you have have to have it facing the wrong way!.... Oh Just buy it!

I see they've dispensed with the 'percentage sold' figure now, no doubt because they haven't sold anywhere near as many as they'd hoped!

Mind you, they've still shifted over 400 :mysmilie_13:

The new DOTD must be beauty because Sherlock is hanging around, he hinted he'll be on at 10pm.

yes I heard that
I assume he's launching the new DOTD so I'm guessing it'll be beauty or fragrance
he also said that there's the chance to win an iphone (I think it was an iphone)
I wonder if A Smith from London will win it??!!

yes I heard that
I assume he's launching the new DOTD so I'm guessing it'll be beauty or fragrance
he also said that there's the chance to win an iphone (I think it was an iphone)
I wonder if A Smith from London will win it??!!

They should just give it to Lee, my goodness he deserves it.

He could have bought 10 for his delivery charges alone!

Dirty Peter came on previewing the DOTD. Its a set of Cyxlax creams which seem to be the usual ones they sell. I haven't seen Cyclax in the shops for many years. He mentioned the i-phone for one lucky purchaser of the DOTD.

Dirty Peter came on previewing the DOTD. Its a set of Cyxlax creams which seem to be the usual ones they sell. I haven't seen Cyclax in the shops for many years. He mentioned the i-phone for one lucky purchaser of the DOTD.

I've seen Cyclax stuff in the likes of bodycare and its ok but not worth the hype they give it ( a bit like Baylis and Harding)

Peter was funny talking about the Iphone, ''not only with the photos, not only with the internets''

They should just give it to Lee, my goodness he deserves it.

He could have bought 10 for his delivery charges alone!

now that's a good idea because he probably doesn't exist any more than A Smith does!
it's a win win situation for Bid

yes I saw it was a Cyclax bundle DOTD
it makes me smile though, my granny used to use Cyclax
so let's wait and see who wins this (fictional?) iphone
my money is on A Smith or B Jones
it'll also be interesting to see if the two queens of Bid batter each other with their handbags tonight
I won't be watching, I couldn't bear it

yes I saw it was a Cyclax bundle DOTD
it makes me smile though, my granny used to use Cyclax
so let's wait and see who wins this (fictional?) iphone
my money is on A Smith or B Jones
it'll also be interesting to see if the two queens of Bid batter each other with their handbags tonight
I won't be watching, I couldn't bear it

Isn't it lovely seeing him just have to start his show like everyone else. No music, no spinning star and no excruciating monologue?

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

I've seen Cyclax stuff in the likes of bodycare and its ok but not worth the hype they give it ( a bit like Baylis and Harding)

Peter was funny talking about the Iphone, ''not only with the photos, not only with the internets''

That's interesting that its in cheap shops, I hadn't seen it for ages. In fact I specifically looked in Boots the other day to check if they sold it but they didn't. And Peter is great with tech stuff. I heard him say ages ago selling a cheap tablet that "it is the latest of the I-pads"! I don't think so. Apple might have something to say about that.

Latest posts

Back