St Valentines day bandwagon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Here comes bid/pricedrop rubbish st valentines day tacky products jewellery made from glass and brass. Do something different not just jewellery.

Here comes bid/pricedrop rubbish st valentines day tacky products jewellery made from glass and brass. Do something different not just jewellery.

I hope they don't give Mark Ryes any Valentine's products to sell, not unless he's found himself a fella.

He can get quite shirty otherwise :mysmilie_59:

Better presenter than some others, they all seem to be getting married off.

Mark is ok, on his own.

He's terrible in company though, he has absolutely no natural rapport with any guests whatsoever. It's often painfully awkward to watch.

Mark is ok, on his own.

He's terrible in company though, he has absolutely no natural rapport with any guests whatsoever. It's often painfully awkward to watch.

perhaps that's why he hasn't got a fella, perhaps it's his lack of interpersonal kills
he does seem more comfortable presenting by himself and it's certainly more comfortable to watch!
Lisa, however, I find is the opposite, she is absolutely brilliant with guests and assistants, she's such a generous host with others

perhaps that's why he hasn't got a fella, perhaps it's his lack of interpersonal kills
he does seem more comfortable presenting by himself and it's certainly more comfortable to watch!
Lisa, however, I find is the opposite, she is absolutely brilliant with guests and assistants, she's such a generous host with others

Mark is a polished presenter, he has worked for many 'proper' TV Channels such as Challenge as a continuity announcer. He's much like Caroline in that he's very well read on the products and dosen't seem to resort to reading Wikipedia entries like Mike Mason.

But where he falls flat is 'banter', he just dosen't seem comfortable with it at all. But I think he could do really well if the channels are indeed ditching the cabaret and going down the professional route because that's exactly what he is, in spades.

Lisa Brash is a one off, you either take her as she is or leave her. I doubt she'll be changing for anyone as I doubt she'd want to, in fact I doubt she could!

I couldn't believe my ears the other day when Salleh said you could buy, whatever it was she was selling, for next Christmas!!!!!! She has already bought a few things! Don't start that one... :mysmilie_51:

I couldn't believe my ears the other day when Salleh said you could buy, whatever it was she was selling, for next Christmas!!!!!! She has already bought a few things! Don't start that one... :mysmilie_51:

She said she's bought nearly 40 Christmas Presents already. I'm genuinely not joking.

However, it wasn't immediately apparent that ANY were from Bid :mysmilie_59:

She said she's bought nearly 40 Christmas Presents already. I'm genuinely not joking.

However, it wasn't immediately apparent that ANY were from Bid :mysmilie_59:

That's right Wirral, I think she said some were for birthdays this month?

Even if she spent a tenner on each, that's a few hundred quid in a month! A tenner gets you nothing at Bid but the postage and call lol

She reckons she doesn't have a lot of moneh. Imagine paying 40 x £7.99?

That's right Wirral, I think she said some were for birthdays this month?

Even if she spent a tenner on each, that's a few hundred quid in a month! A tenner gets you nothing at Bid but the postage and call lol

She reckons she doesn't have a lot of moneh. Imagine paying 40 x £7.99?

Lee wouldn't bat an eyelid!

I know this might be a somewhat controversial comment but sometimes i'm not entirely sure that Sally is being totally candid in her words. That's just a personal opinion and I have no tangible evidence to back it up.

I apologise in advance if it offends anyone :mysmilie_59:

Lee wouldn't bat an eyelid!

I know this might be a somewhat controversial comment but sometimes i'm not entirely sure that Sally is being totally candid in her words. That's just a personal opinion and I have no tangible evidence to back it up.

I apologise in advance if it offends anyone :mysmilie_59:

well it's a very very bold statement to make Wirral and yes, some may consider it controversial
however, even though there's no evidence, the likelihood of Salleh being completely transparent about her purchasing history is probably minimal
just for balance, I feel the same could be said of Schlock - Sally was selling that hideous meerkat DOTD just now and Schlock was with her and said he'll have to put his order in for one - I don't think so somehow
of course, I could be wrong and, like you Wirral, I don't have tangible evidence to back me up either
Schlock could have a garden full of Bid LED ornaments for all I know and Salleh might have a house full of Bid products ready for gifting to all her friends and famleh!

well it's a very very bold statement to make Wirral and yes, some may consider it controversial
however, even though there's no evidence, the likelihood of Salleh being completely transparent about her purchasing history is probably minimal
just for balance, I feel the same could be said of Schlock - Sally was selling that hideous meerkat DOTD just now and Schlock was with her and said he'll have to put his order in for one - I don't think so somehow
of course, I could be wrong and, like you Wirral, I don't have tangible evidence to back me up either
Schlock could have a garden full of Bid LED ornaments for all I know and Salleh might have a house full of Bid products ready for gifting to all her friends and famleh!

I thought Schlock lived in a small flat, maybe he has a balcony?

He can't have much space though, as you say he is something of a prolific Bid shopper and he has to keep space for his 700+ perfume bottles.

Not to mention all those perfumery books.

Latest posts

Back