Skin Pharmacy - Check The Website To See What they Charge?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Yet again the increasingly hard sell Peter Sherlock encourages viewers to check the skinpharmacy.tv website to see what they charge, for their OWN products.

I was wondering how many viewers must think 'how can Bid sell products for so much cheaper than the manufacturer themselves?' Can anyone think of many other companies (apart from Laurelle, another Bid TV staple) who charge sometimes 4, 5 or even 6 times more for their OWN products than a middleman? Surely the more savvy viewers must think it's incredibly odd?

I genuinely cannot think of any other companies who do this. I totally understand manufacturers RRP's tend to be higher than retail prices but the price differential in these instances is absolutely enormous.

I really hope viewers are questioning why Bid only ever use Skin Pharmacy's own website to compare their prices. Let's face it, they could give their own products any price they like.

The Skin Pharmacy price check is utterly outrageous. The Skin Pharmacy website is a blatant scam designed to fool gullible, vulnerable people into thinking they've got a huge discount. How the likes of Peter Sherlock sleep at night I do not know.

Once Sherlock was selling the apple serum and he said 'go look up apple serum on the internet'. There are loads of apple serum products for £15 or so. Within 30 seconds of him saying that they pulled the sale due to 'technical' difficulties.

The Skin Pharmacy price check is utterly outrageous. The Skin Pharmacy website is a blatant scam designed to fool gullible, vulnerable people into thinking they've got a huge discount. How the likes of Peter Sherlock sleep at night I do not know.

Once Sherlock was selling the apple serum and he said 'go look up apple serum on the internet'. There are loads of apple serum products for £15 or so. Within 30 seconds of him saying that they pulled the sale due to 'technical' difficulties.

Personally I couldn't question the quality of their products or compare them to similar products on the market. What I definitely question is Bid TV using Skin Pharmacy's own website and ONLY Skin Pharmacy's selling price as a supposedly tangible and fair price comparison.

It's their own product, they could set any RRP price they like.

But can anyone think of another company that charges for 4, 5 or even 6 times more when selling their OWN products direct than a middleman? I can only think of one and that's Laurelle, another Bid TV favourite and having seen the trade price list and what other retailers charge for their products I think it's safe to say the prices on their website are nonsense.

While i'm not attempting to belittle the obvious sales tactic that's being performed here I think the viewer has to take some responsibility and ask themselves why they only use the manufacturers own website as a price comparison.

They could 'sell' it for £5000 of the wanted to.

The Skin Pharmacy and Laurelle 'own website' price checks are one of Bid's most outrageous scams .
These two manufacturers are colluding with Bid to deceive the public.
They price check other stuff internally on the net ,and when they occasionally find something that just one retailer has at a higher price they trumpet it all over the screen.
If genuine price checks appeared on the screen on products that can be bought elsewhere (not many these days!) they would be out of business in a week.

Yup, it's a scam to hoodwink people into thinking that Bid are offering value for money. It's shameful, to be quite honest and yet another reason why I never buy anything from this shonky TV outfit.

Latest posts

Back