£10 Free Credit - Available To Spend From Monday 27 January

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Guys please don't forget that the latest tranche of '£10 Credits' are available to use from tomorrow morning at 7.45am.

Let's hope there'll be LOTS of genuine £20+ items on sale and do post details of your 'Best Buys' :mysmilie_59:

I've had a quick browse through tomorrow's auctions and whilst a lot of stuff will obviously fall short of the £20 mark, a lot of the other stuff seems to have been marked up tremendously therefore using one's credit will just mean that you'll pay for it what you'd normally pay on any other day - I could be wrong of course, but have a look at some of the "Bid from" prices, they are already at the price you'd expect the goods to finally go for, these prices are clearly set to rise, despite it saying it's a falling price auction - Technically it is, as it will have a ludicrous "plucked from the air" start price, then the claxon will go after much talking and it will fall to the price they've decided they're selling it for. I am a bit confused as to where they've got these bid from prices from as there's no evidence that they are set by viewers making bids...fishy!

I've had a quick browse through tomorrow's auctions and whilst a lot of stuff will obviously fall short of the £20 mark, a lot of the other stuff seems to have been marked up tremendously therefore using one's credit will just mean that you'll pay for it what you'd normally pay on any other day - I could be wrong of course, but have a look at some of the "Bid from" prices, they are already at the price you'd expect the goods to finally go for, these prices are clearly set to rise, despite it saying it's a falling price auction - Technically it is, as it will have a ludicrous "plucked from the air" start price, then the claxon will go after much talking and it will fall to the price they've decided they're selling it for. I am a bit confused as to where they've got these bid from prices from as there's no evidence that they are set by viewers making bids...fishy!

Well I suppose we could have a comprehensive table which would detail the total number and total percentage of sales in each selling day (on both channels) that the vouchers could used on. It could also detail if the same £20+ items were popping up more than once, and what kind of price they had normally sold for.

It would be in black and white for anyone who is interested. It's just a thought :mysmilie_59:

I had quick look at today's 'Previous TV Auctions' and they have mixed them up with non TV Auctions (it's obvious as some of the sales closed when they weren't on air).

Eitherway there hasn't been much so far that you could use the 'free credit' on.

there's a lot of terms and conditions with this credit... for example you must dial with your right hand.... stand facing north north west.... hold your breathe for 2 minutes and have shouted "NOT ONLY"..... at 66 people in your local supermarket that morning... apart from that its all simple and easy to use......enjoy...Delicious!:mysmilie_17:

there's a lot of terms and conditions with this credit... for example you must dial with your right hand.... stand facing north north west.... hold your breathe for 2 minutes and have shouted "NOT ONLY"..... at 66 people in your local supermarket that morning... apart from that its all simple and easy to use......enjoy...Delicious!:mysmilie_17:

Ha Ha :mysmilie_17:

There's a rumour going around that you also have to stand on you left leg with your right eye closed and when the operator answers you have to immediately say three times 'Bring Back Mike Masons Shout Out's'

Dunno if it's true though.

Double sneaky...they've just done the semi permanent eyeliners. A few weeks back I put in a bid for those £10 but didn't get them 'cos they went for £12.99, in fact a few times since I've noticed they regularly go for £12.99, however, as a special concession for today and tomorrow only they're doing them for £19.99!!!! So not only are they significantly dearer you can't spend your credit on them because that my friends would allow the viewer to have them for less than £12.99 - what a bunch of a'holes!!!!

Double sneaky...they've just done the semi permanent eyeliners. A few weeks back I put in a bid for those £10 but didn't get them 'cos they went for £12.99, in fact a few times since I've noticed they regularly go for £12.99, however, as a special concession for today and tomorrow only they're doing them for £19.99!!!! So not only are they significantly dearer you can't spend your credit on them because that my friends would allow the viewer to have them for less than £12.99 - what a bunch of a'holes!!!!

I feel they got off lightly in the past with the '£10 Credit' nonsense but it's a New Year and a New Start so it's only fair we give them a chance.

So this time it's going to made clear, in black and white, just how good a promotion it actually is and I don't just mean posting details about it on here.

And it will all be factual information, not opinion. Just hard facts about exactly how many items they sold that you could actually use them on. Let's hope they come up with the goods (£20+ ones) :mysmilie_59:

Merry I just tuned in on the web and they wanted £41.99.................. For a Christin Lars!

What do they usually go for, £22, £25, maybe £30 ish at a push?

Merry I just tuned in on the web and they wanted £41.99.................. For a Christin Lars!

What do they usually go for, £22, £25, maybe £30 ish at a push?

Yes saw that, red dial, diamonds, high end cos it's slim, think they all pretty much sold at £41.99 and I was expecting to see it around the £30 mark

Also the car diagnostic scanner was £29.99, which it usually sells for

Yes saw that, red dial, diamonds, high end cos it's slim, think they all pretty much sold at £41.99 and I was expecting to see it around the £30 mark

Also the car diagnostic scanner was £29.99, which it usually sells for

In fairness the scanner regularly sells for that price Momma, in fact I made a mental note of the price because I suspected it was one of the items that could see a 'hike', if you know what I mean!

I missed recording the first couple of hours as I was just going to check the list of 'Previous TV Auctions' but they have clearly mixed in some non TV Auctions. But we'll know what they were selling from about 9.30 until the close down!

Just an update. Of the sales on Bid TV between 9.20am and 3.00pm we had:-

33 Presentations in total
6 Presentations you could use the 'Free £10 Credit' on

Of those 6 presentations one was of just 5 bottles of way overpriced Chanel (and I mean overpriced) and one was a Christin Lars watch for an unusually expensive £42.

More updates later :mysmilie_59:

In Dirty Peter's show

17 Presentations
6 Presentations you could use the credit on (1 was a repeat of the Chanel, in fact 4 were fragrances).

Not bad but it did include the Fragrance Week stuff.

In Gollum's show

16 Presentations in total
2 Presentations you could use the £10 credit on

However, both products (BT Phones and Cougar Diagnostic Tool) had both already appeared on sale today.

Brilliant! I haven't stopped laughing! Not much makes me laugh this early in the morning!

In Neil's shows last night

20 Presentation in total
10 Presentation you could use the £10 credit on so much better but this show was a 'Jewellery Showcase' so perhaps unsurprising. 1 of the items was the DOTD and 3 were 'Elvis' themed so pretty niche and 1 was that Chav Gold Plated necklace for an inexplicable £27.

So between 9.20am and closedown at 1.30am there were

86 Presentations
24 Presentations you could use the £10 Credit on
21 Separate products

Between 7.45 am - 11.00 am today

15 Presentations in total (they seemed to have some technical difficulties, again)
1 Presentation you could use the £10 Credit on (a repeat of the DOTD from yesterday).

Good work Wirral!

Thank you :mysmilie_59:

Gollum's show must have disappointed the creditees (i've made that word up but mugs would do too). Prime Time, 3 and a half hours and not one product that hadn't already been on sale that day.

Thank you :mysmilie_59:

Gollum's show must have disappointed the creditees (i've made that word up but mugs would do too). Prime Time, 3 and a half hours and not one product that hadn't already been on sale that day.

Yes I started to watch his 'packed show for you tonight guys' and it wasn't packed with anything new or interesting so I turned him off. He gets on my last nerve with the bliddy alarms!

Latest posts

Back