A proud family moment....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
A proud family moment.... one of my children has announced that they are BID CURIOUS.....and want to learn more about this new way of life, I speak for Mrs Stunning and myself that we are fully behind and will support our child through this major life style change....:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

I know I can count on all of you for help and advice in these coming days and weeks...:mysmilie_59:

A proud family moment.... one of my children has announced that they are BID CURIOUS.....and want to learn more about this new way of life, I speak for Mrs Stunning and myself that we are fully behind and will support our child through this major life style change....:mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8::mysmilie_8:

I know I can count on all of you for help and advice in these coming days and weeks...:mysmilie_59:

my sincerest condolences :grin:

Don't worry love. Just hide your credit/debit cards, mobile phone and your TV Quick magazines and you will be safe! x

it sounds like you are incredibly supportive parents Mr & Mrs Stunning so huge congratulations and a big acknowledgement of your very forward thinking parenting skills
you're not alone so I don't want you to feel isolated, there are people you can talk to and get advice from
I think openness is key here, the last thing you want is to show any disapproval or lack of understanding, that'll just drive it underground
keep that dialogue open and flowing, it's so important that your offspring feels they can confide in you with this
as a parent myself I totally understand your mixed emotions
be strong, your child needs you right now, be their rock they can trust and depend on
my thoughts are with you family stunning

Latest posts

Back