ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
Any suggestions? :wink:

Sherlock is talking such bs :dull:

They should mop up the silver trail that Sherlock leaves as she slides around the studio. Schlock Serum.

I'd cover him in salt :mysmilie_59:

God knows. First it was apple seed, then snake oil. And what about all the poor mares who bought the bee venom serum last week, only to be told that snail serum is now the best thing ever?

The snail serum has been around for a while now. You can buy it for a euro in the Chinese shops in Spain.

The snail serum has been around for a while now. You can buy it for a euro in the Chinese shops in Spain.

You can buy 50ml of Dr Organic Snail Gel in Holland and Barrett for £19.99 + £1.99 p+p (this is the exact product that seems to be mostly talked about in the press)

Bid want £39.99 for 30ml + £7.99 p+p for their version.

So you could buy 100ml of Holland & Barrett's product, delivered, and still have some change left from what Bid charge for just 30ml. In fact they don't charge anything for delivery if you buy 2.

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=5150

http://www.bid.tv/ProductDescriptionPage.aspx?Id=5558742&Cat=4&Sub=37&Type=Categories

It's yet another fantastic Bid TV 'bargain'. What chance Lisa Brash absolutely luvvvvvvvvvvvvvs it?

This looks like a particularly slimy snail.

SlimySnail.jpg

Schlock + Snail = Schnail

Look out for bull shyte paste mask.........can only be a matter of time when it's been flying about for so long

And can there be a more apt product for this lot?

And they have it in abundance. A real money spinner.

Just seen Shiny Face the make up man (who has turned bright orange) flogging the snail serum with Mason and Jenny Gobb.
What a shower they are!
The sales message was so confused and obscure that it made no sense at all-Shiny Face was spouting absolute gobbledegook while Mason did his nodding dog routine. Jenny Gobb was busting to butt in but was so baffled as to what the serum was supposed to do that she was dumbstruck.
Hilarious!

Just seen Shiny Face the make up man (who has turned bright orange) flogging the snail serum with Mason and Jenny Gobb.
What a shower they are!
The sales message was so confused and obscure that it made no sense at all-Shiny Face was spouting absolute gobbledegook while Mason did his nodding dog routine. Jenny Gobb was busting to butt in but was so baffled as to what the serum was supposed to do that she was dumbstruck.
Hilarious!

You have to wonder why Shiny Herrington (who Gollum just said was Chief of Artistry at Bobbi Brown for over 8 years) is now touting Poundland Shampoo and Snail Shite on Bid TV.

It's hardly a promotion is it?

image.jpg

I heard a rumour Sherlock has been given an asbo banning him from whole of the Wirral for being a charlatan but I don't know if it's true:mysmilie_19:

I don't know about that but I'd imagine there are lot of people in Wirral who would like him to explain how T J Hughes in Birkenhead sells all flavours of Sexxy Shoo for £4.99 when he says it's a-maz-ing value for well over £20 all in.

Well over £20!

Sally Jaxx Undercarriage Serum :call:

Never have a read a post which assaults on all the senses at once. In my ears I have a horrible sloppy sound, my eyes, well let's just say mental image ain't good, my nose is imagining the smell and the worse of all is the taste I am sending in the back of my mouth. As for touch lets not go there either :p hehe

Sent from my Vodafone 354 using Forum Runner *meep meep*

Goes to show, folk will buy ANYTHING!!

This reminds me of Ghostbusters when Bill Murray gets slimed :grin:

Attachments

• ghostbusters_venkman_slimed-7760871.jpg
    ghostbusters_venkman_slimed-7760871.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 160

Latest posts

Back