So which MUPPET is your favourite Sit-up presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Much like the Muppets I love all the Sit-Up crowd, they're just so lovely and adorable.

Mike Mason is probably my favourite, I've always really liked him. Charming, humble, knowledgable.

And candid too.

image.jpg

It's hard to pick a favourite, they are all so genuine and sincere :mysmilie_17:

I quite like Paul Evers, he is a funny guy. I can also watch Steve Mac and James Russell...I wouldn't think that genuine and sincere are high on the work requirements of bid/price drop ..:mysmilie_845:

My fave is lisa brash....

i think she has fantastic presence and sense of humour, quite selfless in her demeanour towards guests/experts/charlie the diy guy

My fave is lisa brash....

i think she has fantastic presence and sense of humour, quite selfless in her demeanour towards guests/experts/charlie the diy guy

I think she's actually at her best when she has someone with her
she seems very attentive towards her guests and lets them speak
but when she's on her own it's all about her and her ego (only my observation)

I think she's actually at her best when she has someone with her
she seems very attentive towards her guests and lets them speak
but when she's on her own it's all about her and her ego (only my observation)

oh indeed, while no-one is ''wrong'' when they say she is all about her... it is fair to say she doesn't go out of her way to drown out an expert or at the very least, actually knows when to shut up and let someone who knows more than her, actually speak.

Lisa Brash...she must be the shy retiring lady with the fog on the tyne voice. :mysmilie_59:

I like cheerful charlie the diy guy as a tradesman myself he is as much use as a chocolate fireplace so he gives me a good laugh.

Lisa Brash...she must be the shy retiring lady with the fog on the tyne voice. :mysmilie_59:

yep, that's the one
you can't mistake her, she's a middle aged, bleached blonde, botoxed, chain smoking foghorn from the North East! :mysmilie_17:
she's quite distinctive!

I like cheerful charlie the diy guy as a tradesman myself he is as much use as a chocolate fireplace so he gives me a good laugh.

I like Charlie too, he's good value
I know nothing about DIY but, even to me, he seems a bit incompetent, bless him :giggle:

I like Charlie too, he's good value
I know nothing about DIY but, even to me, he seems a bit incompetent, bless him :giggle:

He may or may not be poor at DIY deedee but he sure knows a good Plaid Shirt when he sees it.

And he's fantastic at dealing with oriental condiment mishaps.

He may or may not be poor at DIY deedee but he sure knows a good Plaid Shirt when he sees it.

And he's fantastic at dealing with oriental condiment mishaps.

you're absolutely right Wirral, Check Shirt Charlie is a skilled soy sauce sorter outer! (I do like my alliteration!)

you're absolutely right Wirral, Check Shirt Charlie is a skilled soy sauce sorter outer! (I do like my alliteration!)

I think the lad is selling himself short, there's a business opportunity here.

I've lost count the number of times I've heard people raise concerns about soy sauce stains on their knockers and letter boxes.

I think the lad is selling himself short, there's a business opportunity here.

I've lost count the number of times I've heard people raise concerns about soy sauce stains on their knockers and letter boxes.

well just between you and me Wirral, I personally struggle with stains on my knockers, it's usually soy sauce so maybe Check Shirt Charlie could sort it out for me?! :cheeky::wink:

Latest posts

Back