Andrew Bernard's Ego show :(

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheesecake

Registered Shopper
Wow, watched the 1pm show of the POTD 'exact saw'. Andrew Bernard is coming accross as so absolutely brash, smug, and rude. Its laughable too as the 'exact' saw, every time I see him cut something, he leaves a cut mark in the desk!!! The demonstrations are doing nothing to sell it to me, and Andrew's 'I am so damn great' attitude is shining through the tv at me :(
Also made me laugh that the question of where the product was made now was addressed. Yes, it is designed by a British company, and WAS made in Britain til a few years ago, but now isn't made in Britain anymore, said Bernard, with the demeanour of someone who had just saved an old lady from a gang of thugs....... err, so why isn't it now? *cough* cost cutting *cough*

I'd be perhaps a little less repulsed if Bernard either showed the product and it actually looked any good, or calmed down the 'DAMN I'M FINE' persona.

Champion :(

He always reminds me of Lorne from the Angel series (Buffy spin-off)

...apart from the green skin, horns and ability to read minds when a person is singing obviously!

Attachments

• lorne.jpg
    lorne.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 123
the Exakt saw and the planer and the vac are very good, Mr Bernards enthusiastic demeanour is the same when he does trade shows, but the tools are good regardless of the jockey, and it proves they are well made, and they are.

Latest posts

Back