So Sit-up still do their 'charity' shows?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
You know, the ones where they still charge £7.99 p&p and give 50p per item to charity?:mysmilie_51:

You know, the ones where they still charge £7.99 p&p and give 50p per item to charity?:mysmilie_51:

At Christmas Peter and Elisa made a big hoohah about a charity auction for a Peter Simon figurine in aid of a hospice. Peter generously started the bidding at £500 and said details would appear on the website.

As far as we could establish there was never any sign of an auction on either the Bid website or the ebay website so I presume he just made a donation.

Is that like the poppies for the British Legion? (or was that QVC?) or the products for Marie Curie? (I'm sure they did that one as well)
I haven't seen anything like that in quite a while
What's this about DP figurines? I don't know about this - or is it a wind up?! :thinking:

Is that like the poppies for the British Legion? (or was that QVC?) or the products for Marie Curie? (I'm sure they did that one as well)
I haven't seen anything like that in quite a while
What's this about DP figurines? I don't know about this - or is it a wind up?! :thinking:

No, the figurine fiasco most certainly happened.

Modestly as ever they made a big thing about the auction for charity, come the end of the show Peter just said as an afterthought he'd do the auction the next day.

No auction, he was far too busy selling and acting like a tit. And there was no sign of such an auction online.

None.

No, the figurine fiasco most certainly happened.

Modestly as ever they made a big thing about the auction for charity, come the end of the show Peter just said as an afterthought he'd do the auction the next day.

No auction, he was far too busy selling and acting like a tit. And there was no sign of such an auction online.

None.

words fail me! :mysmilie_51:

He even stated bids for the figurine "are now over £500" but at the end of his show said the auction would be run tomorrow instead. No such auction existed at the time, or after, or since. They even NAMED the hospice!

He even stated bids for the figurine "are now over £500" but at the end of his show said the auction would be run tomorrow instead. No such auction existed at the time, or after, or since. They even NAMED the hospice!

And he said something about going to their ebay site to bid when their ebay site had been pulled some weeks before.

Funnily enough Dirty Peter is wearing a ring on his right finger today so finally the figurine is a similar likeliness.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Maybe it's a friendship ring for Bet?

Latest posts

Back