New products!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
Ideal world have a new programme on tomorrow at 8pm!! (Fireworks). Not seen them sell these before!! If you order you might get them for Nov 5th next year!!

Also in the show.......

141005_SMALL___20080919.jpg

:52:

Really???? Fireworks!!!!!!!!! Are they having a laugh??????????

how much lower can they sink?

I'm the biggest grouch going I know but I don't like individuals having access to fireworks because (a) They're dangerous and (b) damned annoying. I would like to see only properly licensed organisatons having access to them.

I'm the biggest grouch going I know but I don't like individuals having access to fireworks because (a) They're dangerous and (b) damned annoying. I would like to see only properly licensed organisatons having access to them.

Ditto! Plus they don't just stick to Nov the 5th, They go off around here for weeks before and after the 5th.

Cant wait 2 see the Demos lol Oh how much do I hope Howard launches them excuse the pun

Well said. If the manufacturers of these abominations could only witness the suffering they bring to animals and lot's of humans, they would stop making them. Fireworks in my opinion should only be allowed to go on sale 48 hours before November the 5th. It goes without saying that I detest them.

I can feel a disaster waiting to happen. Have they no common sense or is this just the pound signs in their eyes doing the talking.

I just don't get it at all, ah well back to my cupboard.

:1:

Latest posts

Back