Newbbie needs help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sunflower95

Registered Shopper
Hi, I just wondered if anyone could help.
I have spent an absolute fortune with C&C in the past 6 months ( too much time on my hands being off work after back op). I have encountered a few problems and have emailed 'Customer Services' but all I get in return is robotic statements not answering my questions. Which takes absolutely to receive.
I don't want to waste my time or money ringing them - tried this previously! I have also emailed head office, without any reply.

Does anyone know how to get through to them or can give any advice?

As far as I can see there is no loyalty to their customers at all, they just want your money, obviously, but they should also have some sort of after care for their customers.

Thanks for reading and hope someone can help.

Hi, I just wondered if anyone could help.
I have spent an absolute fortune with C&C in the past 6 months ( too much time on my hands being off work after back op). I have encountered a few problems and have emailed 'Customer Services' but all I get in return is robotic statements not answering my questions. Which takes absolutely to receive.
I don't want to waste my time or money ringing them - tried this previously! I have also emailed head office, without any reply.

Does anyone know how to get through to them or can give any advice?

As far as I can see there is no loyalty to their customers at all, they just want your money, obviously, but they should also have some sort of after care for their customers.

Thanks for reading and hope someone can help.

The local number for Ideal World is 01733 860534, If they cant help they should be able to give u another number for someone who can.

Latest posts

Back