I'm surprised they don't have a SitiUp knock-off 'Charlie Bear' range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
They are dead cheap to make and could be targetted at the elderly/vulnerable.

What would you call the range of the Sit-Up premium bear collection. what would you name the bears after> :mysmilie_14:

Not sure about teddies but I have a tatty old doll called 'My Little Phoney'.

Squeeze it's tummy and it says 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance' and 'When I worked for' or 'this is my favourite ever'.

If you flick a switch it can speak French too, not very well though. And if you flick another switch it repeats any load of bullshit it's told to.

Not sure about teddies but I have a tatty old doll called 'My Little Phoney'.

Squeeze it's tummy and it says 'ooh d'ya know I first came across this fragrance' and 'When I worked for' or 'this is my favourite ever'.

If you flick a switch it can speak French too, not very well though. And if you flick another switch it repeats any load of bullshit it's told to.

You've obviously got the deluxe version-I've just got the basic model which can only say 'stunning' 'amazing' and 'decadent'.

You've obviously got the deluxe version-I've just got the basic model which can only say 'stunning' 'amazing' and 'decadent'.

Of course mine is indeed the deluxe version, you'll only find it in the most luxurious department stores such as Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Harrods.

Your doll sounds like the one sold that's sold where they sell jumbo knickers and mattress toppers.

I know the ones...don't they live on the magical Isle of Wight in ... oh yes Ventnor!

Well I've clearly got the less than basic version, mine just repeats 'yeah', 'amazing' and 'great' over and over
I feel quite inadequate now by comparison!

This is my other favourite doll, i'm playing with it right now.

NeilDoll.jpg

Great idea Greg, poundland were selling half decent bears recently for a pound believe it or not, surely sit up could source a load mark them up to about a tenner each, throw in a pair of cheap earrings and call them "lucky bears". Disclaimer, it's only a bit of fun, but you never know...my aunty doris rubbed hers and won the lottery -just sayin':wink:

Great idea Greg, poundland were selling half decent bears recently for a pound believe it or not, surely sit up could source a load mark them up to about a tenner each, throw in a pair of cheap earrings and call them "lucky bears". Disclaimer, it's only a bit of fun, but you never know...my aunty doris rubbed hers and won the lottery -just sayin':wink:

.......or a scarf :wink:

Latest posts

Back