The phone man is eating chocolate biscuits

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ARA, I have been puzzled by the channel being off air for so long and only found out here what was happening.... wouldn't it have been a better idea to have an announcement graphic on TV to alert viewers to the situation? Bit daft to proclaim on the one hand "18 hours of live auctions" then have NO INFO and screen with only a logo??!!

ARA, I have been puzzled by the channel being off air for so long and only found out here what was happening.... wouldn't it have been a better idea to have an announcement graphic on TV to alert viewers to the situation? Bit daft to proclaim on the one hand "18 hours of live auctions" then have NO INFO and screen with only a logo??!!

There was a message up on the TV when I saw it through the morning, though not on the website. Now there's one on the website, but the TV's back up and running :)

Oh! website's back too! Goodie. Are there any biscuits left :D

There was a message up on the TV when I saw it through the morning, though not on the website. Now there's one on the website, but the TV's back up and running

There was nothing on the various occasions I checked, Pimms... perhaps it was only coming up once in a while ......good to hear things are back live now.

There was nothing on the various occasions I checked, Pimms... perhaps it was only coming up once in a while ......good to hear things are back live now.

Probably - I certainly didn't sit around and watch it :D

Latest posts

Back