Get gorgeous, Get stuffed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
Price drop t.v get gorgeous day seriously how much more beauty products do they have in stock, why don't they just name situp channels as the beauty channels.
It's either beauty or jewellery peter sherlock and peter simon and others have ruined this once great channels, now it just sherlock, jaxx and simon.

Price drop t.v get gorgeous day seriously how much more beauty products do they have in stock, why don't they just name situp channels as the beauty channels.
It's either beauty or jewellery peter sherlock and peter simon and others have ruined this once great channels, now it just sherlock, jaxx and simon.

YES YES YES

i was thinking the same thing, those three flat out dominate with their crap products, empty gestures and even emptier words.

Lisa has this tonight after midnight so stay up late and Get Gorgeous :mysmilie_59:

image.jpg

Lisa has this tonight after midnight so make sure you stay up late and Get Gorgeous :mysmilie_59:

View attachment 10082

What in gods name is that! :mysmilie_47:

These channels have seriously got problems, the products are dreadful, 14 working day delivery (I heard last night on some products!). Maybe the channel is recorded 14 days in advanced :grin: What a shower.

What in gods name is that! :mysmilie_47:

These channels have seriously got problems, the products are dreadful, 14 working day delivery (I heard last night on some products!). Maybe the channel is recorded 14 days in advanced :grin: What a shower.

They're a lost cause Paul.

It probably won't happen anytime soon but they're surely on their way out. I wouldn't be shocked if Price Drop ceases live sales as it's hard to see how it pays it's way, sometimes Lisa Brash is lucky to sell a few hundred pounds of stock in an hour.

But as for that coat? I feel it's a melange of Poncho/Duffle Coat/Donkey Jacket. But I wouldn't be surprised if that design is in all the big upcoming fashion collections.

All their clothes are :mysmilie_59:

They're a lost cause Paul.

It probably won't happen anytime soon but they're surely on their way out. I wouldn't be shocked if Price Drop ceases live sales as it's hard to see how it pays it's way, sometimes Lisa Brash is lucky to sell a few hundred pounds of stock in an hour.

Someone with a lot of time on their hands could try to work out the amount of money they make on TV-based sales per hour during a typical day, but doing that could be difficult for their jewellery collections. Maybe something - or 'somethink' if your name is Gollum - like a 3 hour assessment might give a reasonable snapshot, though the amount of money they make (or otherwise) may be radically different between morning/afternoon/evening periods.

But as for that coat? I feel it's a melange of Poncho/Duffle Coat/Donkey Jacket. But I wouldn't be surprised if that design is in all the big upcoming fashion collections.

All their clothes are :mysmilie_59:

And their throws. And most of the presenters as well :mysmilie_59:

Someone with a lot of time on their hands could try to work out the amount of money they make on TV-based sales per hour during a typical day, but doing that could be difficult for their jewellery collections. Maybe something - or 'somethink' if your name is Gollum - like a 3 hour assessment might give a reasonable snapshot, though the amount of money they make (or otherwise) may be radically different between morning/afternoon/evening periods.

And their throws. And most of the presenters as well :mysmilie_59:

i think it'd be harder to gauge the sales on some items now with them not even displaying a quantity (such as on the pan set being shown at the moment).

i think it'd be harder to gauge the sales on some items now with them not even displaying a quantity (such as on the pan set being shown at the moment).

I watch online and can mostly see what quantity they have, the lids on now, they have 120 left

They have a percentage sold on screen which is 40%, so they had 200 from the start.....I fink

No wonder Sit-ups are losing money. Their products are absolute crap.

Latest posts

Back