Items on website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Andrew (ARA), I've noticed that the items on the website are still only a small subset of what was there originally.

Are the other items going to get put back on the website? Problem is, I buy off the web but don't have the time or the inclination to watch the shows (in fact, I don't even have a TV!)

I'm pleased with the items I have from Rocks & Co so far, but it's unlikely I'll be buying any more without a much wider range available online.

New stock will be added each day, first jewellery needs to appear on the TV then we will put it on the website. The easiest way to see what is new is to click on the new arrivals drop down. As times goes on the amount of items we have on the web will grow.

:sad: So that means the AAA Tanzanite ring I fell in love with and thought 'sod the credit crunch' for probably won't be back?

I guess there's a chance it's already sold out or will do if it has to go to air first, but some of us don't get your lovely shiny new channel on cable and can't stay glued to a computer screen all the time, whereas we could leave the telly playing in the background. :sad:

Well that explains things. Thanks Miss M for bringing this up. Before I went on holiday I saw two gorgeous pendants - one was a purple sapphire and diamond pendant, the other a pink sapphire and diamond. As the designs were similar, I thought I'd wait until I got home before ordering one. Now they've both disappeared. :sadsmilie:

New stock will be added each day, first jewellery needs to appear on the TV then we will put it on the website. The easiest way to see what is new is to click on the new arrivals drop down. As times goes on the amount of items we have on the web will grow.

The aquamarine pendant that's about third on the new arrivals list is selling now/has just sold - £55.

ARA, do you have anything like a "personal shopper" where you can request specific items that are not shown on the website?

I should also say that I find this very disappointing. Obviously it's up to Rocks & Co how you do business but, as far as I'm concerned, fewer items on the website = fewer orders (if any) from now on. Simple as that.

Is it really good business sense to make it difficult for people to buy things?

I agree MissMagpie, there is not enough choice on the website compared to what there was a week ago not everyone can watch for hours hoping to find what they are looking for and its was so easy just to look on there website, would be a good idea for personal shopper service don't think they are doing that at the moment though.

it's a great shame. when I was browsing the other day I had to choose between 2 items. got delivery 1 (the diopside solitaire) and went back to hunt for item 2 but it had gone - then I came across ARA's mention of them rejigging the website. had hoped the item would come back but I guess not, so it has saved me some money :54:

Latest posts

Back