Mally Mascara Dupe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Im a HUGE fan of Mally mascara. I was kindly given a Boots gift card, so decided to put it to use. To my delight, in my view, the Boots Naturals collection range have two mascaras that perform exactly the same as Mallys. The white tube is also Identical. In particular the 'lash builder'
lash build mascara
and
Water guard Mascara
At £1.99 its a steal!

I like Mally mascara but this one is worth a try for £1.99. I have really sensitive eyes and so many supposed fragrance free, hypo allergenic brands make them water so i was really chuffed to find the Mally one didn`t. I have a makeup bag full of mascaras I`ve bought and used just once, its a mascara graveyard lol.

I have a makeup bag full of mascaras I`ve bought and used just once, its a mascara graveyard lol.

Ditto. Out of all cosmetics I'd say mascaras are the worst culprits that promise so much but deliver so little!

I absolutely agree, I got suckered in by the advertising for Almay mascara once, I had never had a bad reaction to anything before, I literally couldn't open my eyes after applying it once and ever since my eyes stream regularly at the minimal of irritations. However, I can use any other range, so long as it is very, very waterproof! Thanks for the heads up, I will be along to my nearest Boots to try these out in the next few days! I have been using the Collection 2000 waterproof curling mascara recently as it is excellent VFM and given the very short shelf life of a mascara I resent spending too much on it. By the way, for those who are interested, did you know that Coty own both the Collection 2000 and Miss Sporty (who make the very best nail top coat I've ever used!) so the pedigree is pretty good?

A week or so after using mine (and being VERY selective to ingredient list sensitivities) I must say Im very happy (I bought black in the Boots Naturals) I do hope others are just as happy. I do notice that Mally has changed mascara packaging to black, I'm wondering if this will cause a bun fight to try to get discontinued white tube edition, as it seems, when packaging changes, formula changes also (Please stand up Tova, you can relate!!! re: original signature Tova Parfum)

I thought the black was just the Christmas edition? I think she did that just for the december tsv. I was in superdrug yesterday and noticed that collection (2000) have a new mascara out called 'does it all' & the wand looks very similar to Benefit they're real! Worth a try also for £3.99!

Brilliant, thank you.
I like Mally's mascara, but prefer brown to black.
Will try it.

No.7 have a new mascara with Argan oil in it. I bought some last week, it's lovely. Doesn't flake or smudge and it lasts all day.

Latest posts

Back