What should be the next Bid idea?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What about selling geniune and decent ends of ranges and good quality house brands and selling them for good prices without crippling p&p charges? Don't be crazy!!!

Probably the next tack will be "invisible goody bags"....Pay £20 plus extras and we can guarantee you'll receive products from our range worth at least three times that amount. They'll base this upon the start prices, so you'll end up with a set of plastic stick on lightbulbs, a revolving duster and 2 plastic egg boilers!

They should launch a Bid Board Game along the lines of Cluedo. It could feature all the presenters as characters but rather than try and work out who committed the murder with what weapon and in what room you have to work out who is the biggest shyster selling what product and at what price.

So I say it's Schlock, selling his Home Brew, at any price.

cluedo.jpgcluedo2.jpg

or it could be Situp snakes and ladders
each presenter has their face on a counter and each time they're compliant they go up a ladder and when they aren't they go down a snake!

or it could be Situp snakes and ladders
each presenter has their face on a counter and each time they're compliant they go up a ladder and when they aren't they go down a snake!

That is bid in a nutshell, for everything they get right, they do four things to bring themselves down

They could some lucrative phone in competitions. 'Guess the weight of Neil's enormous head'.

I'd say it's a good 6 stone.

image.jpg

I'd like to see them open a chain of Bid TV outlets, 2 flagship stores would be in Ventnor and Knightsbridge. To enter the store you need to book an appointment by calling 0904 251 9999 at a cost of £1.53 a minute, then there is an entrance fee of £7.99. There would be various special offers and events. You would also get guest appearances from some of the stars. Can you imagine how many thousands would turn up at the store if they knew Peter Simon was going to be there?

"IT" bags? Have you left a couple of letters off the beginning? Seriously I think I'd sooner carry my belongings around in a dog poop bag, it's more stylish!

Yeah but poundshops don't do Rosa Benini events where you can meet Rosa, get a signed photo and get advice on the latest IT bags. At Bid Outlet they do.

A few years ago there actually were two Price-drop shops selling products from these channels (one was in the Midlands), with the prices allegedly reducing every day for unsold items.

Does anyone know when these shops were closed? (Well I'm assuming they did!)

Latest posts

Back